Democratic Open Community

Greetings!

Let me introduce the "Democratic Open Community" (DOC) to you.

You are looking for a new place to be. You have reviewed several alliances by now and you are interested in the differences of the alliances, therefore I won't bother you with the usual "defense", "aid" and "trade"-blabla. We have that as well.

Our uniqueness is reflected within our name:

Democratic. You are immediately member of our Parliament and thereby involved in all elections and all decisions of DOC. Your voice is valued from day #1. And there is nothing that prevents you from becoming a Minister or even the Prime Minister one day. No lifelong "Triumvirs", no "Emperor" who pulls all strings, no half a dozen levels of citizenship you have to climb.

Open. All our subforums are open. We have no hidden ones. We don't hide information from our members, we share. You'll know all there is to know and there is no instance that will filter or delay information.

Community. We want us to be a community first and an alliance second. We wish to be bound by more than common defense. We want friendship and we invite you to become part of that.

If that interests you and if you have further questions, feel free to contact us:

Forums: http://s1.zetaboards.com/DOC/index/

IRC: #doc-cn (on coldfront)

Thank you for your interest! :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open. All our subforums are open. We have no hidden ones. We don't hide information from our members, we share. You'll know all there is to know and there is no instance that will filter or delay information.

I like that part a lot :awesome:

Friendly bump from your germans

o/DOC!

Don't want your fate as a smaller nation decided by a shadowy few? Then join DOC, where your vote helps decide the course of action for the alliance....

No levels of membership, no monarchial nation telling you to die for him without you voting on the matter, no hidden information...ever. The purest democracy here in CN.

Give us a try, you would be surprised how important we think every member is....

Tamurin,

I would like to propose a merger between the DOC and UFN. You hold our same principles and our members are not very active in the process, we would like to join you.

Kamino, you and your comrades are certainly welcome. Every member is important (and equal) here, regardless of size.