House Party!

Ammon

Wow, the Liaison officer leaves for two days and we wind up at war. TRG just falls apart without me. Anyway, I can't make a formal apology w/o talking to the council, but personally I think that locking you out of our forum because we were at war was uncalled for. I'm sorry that happened. No bad blood here.

Sir Pwnage, your a class act, sir. I wish more people on these boards had you attitude. Cheers, my friend.

..and great post, Fish :)

Edited by Ferrie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sethly,

Please don't practice revisionist history. MHA lost 140,000 NS, had 100 nations anarchied, including 38 of your Top 40. LE was less than half the size of MHA. Is that holding strong?

notice he said "crumble like a house of cards." I was referring to this, as we retained almost all of our members during that war, and went back to building afterward. if your definition of an alliance falling apart is simply based on anarchies in one blitz, then so be it, but i was talking about something different :-)

We use different metrics than total numbers of members in an alliance. For us that is a non-issue as we limit the number at the beginning of the round. The metrics we use to judge a war are Anarchies VS Total Nations (as a ratio), Nation Strength Total (the reduction in NST, acutally) and Nation Strength Average. We think those give a much more accurate picture of who is the "winner" of a war (as well as who is the strongest/best Alliance). There are couple of more, but those are the public ones.

Edited by Ammon

Sethly, MHA defends itself well. You guys did not fold ever that I saw.

I was the guy in round 2 (or was it 3?) that organized that MI blitz on MHA when you guys scared me with the number of nukes you had amassed. We were LUCKY you guys accepted the white peace! :awesome: Mind you, nukes did a lot more damage back then.

You held your own when attacked by LE last round as well... trust me.... WE (LE) don't believe MHA will ever fold like a house of cards.

Just to set the record straight.

And as many times as I've been nuked now... it was an HONOR to break Thai's nuke cherry! :lol1: He was great about it! and his second or third largest guy (Korsun) kicked the crap outta me for doing it! Even better!

Edited by Janitor

Korsun kicked my arse too. That guy is a terror! That has to have been the best war we have been in for sheer riding the razor edge. S!

WOW TRG and LE are at war? JK,lol!

I guess the main thing here is to remember its just a game, try to have fun with it and do the best you can.

TRG is full of great peeps, I have yet to see one that is not honorable and the fourm kicking thing sometimes happens in war time.

For the record, LE are also full of great guys and some i know from other AA's the past few rounds.

They just keep the game competitive, and war for fun....really its nothing personal as far as i can see.

I consider both AA's friends, and its great to see both have fun with this....just remember there is always next round, but for now make the best of it :P

Cheers to both AA's, and best of luck!

WOW TRG and LE are at war? JK,lol!

I guess the main thing here is to remember its just a game, try to have fun with it and do the best you can.

TRG is full of great peeps, I have yet to see one that is not honorable and the fourm kicking thing sometimes happens in war time.

For the record, LE are also full of great guys and some i know from other AA's the past few rounds.

They just keep the game competitive, and war for fun....really its nothing personal as far as i can see.

I consider both AA's friends, and its great to see both have fun with this....just remember there is always next round, but for now make the best of it :P

Cheers to both AA's, and best of luck!

Now here is a guy that gets the concept of TE, glasses raised to you BG.

This is a good fight. TRG are warriors.

<S> Red Guard. Smack us back!

Tracer we had our differnces in the past but, I would love to have you back as the leader of LE

I see you boasting and gloating on public boards isn't enough for you, but also threw in a triple post!

You sir, are too cool for the edit button.

EDIT: Bad grammar = bad

too bad you aren't :P

should have blitzed them like i suggested TRG.

LE has probably the best military in this game and if people are going to continue to be foolish enough to allow them to go on their glorified tech raids, well it'll be a boring game.

Personally i'd like to see LE hit MHA so i can watch them crumble like a house of cards (mha that is)

MHA is cool, I just want to see Fark get hit again

Yup and some of them actually have a sense of humor too <gasp>: our general DOW was "Party At Kaiser's House!" and one RG DOW back on one of us was "I don't like Kaiser's House" :P

<S> RG

C-

Who does? Smells like fish over there

LE anticipated an attack by another alliance before we went to war, and we were well prepared for a defensive war against a large alliance or a group of alliances.

Heeding your advice would have ended badly for TRG.

For some, saying "I told you so!" is reward enough in and of itself, and maybe you are of that ilk; but in this case, Elbo, TRG was wise to ignore you.

How if someone has a great first strike that could determine which alliance will win. So please stop acting like you matter and go back to lurking

El Bo: We did this last round. Thai was a great compeditor, as was his alliance. It's funny how you guys call us cowards, yet we attacked MHA last round, which I might add was 2.5 times our size, and surprised the hell out of a lot of peeps. We won the war, yet not one of you talk about this. This game is not borring unless you spend all your time on the political side of it. You really ought to try actually being reasonable with people. At least that way, you may be able to get your nation over 3k national strength for once. Theres a reason that your nation is in shambles every round...... Because you run your mouth, and dont have the fire-power to back it up. I think that you almost made this sound like a compliment..... but we know you, and you dont do that.

Anyways.... Like I've said before... Cheers to TRG. Great fighters. Good luck, and good times to all. :)

You guys are cowards this round. That's what matters you live in the moment.

Sir Pwnage, your a class act, sir. I wish more people on these boards had you attitude. Cheers, my friend.

..and great post, Fish :)

I wish you didn't >.>

QUOTE (Ferrie @ May 25 2009, 02:41 PM)

..and great post, Fish

I wish you didn't >.>

This is why your a tool. :) Nation hiding sissy :)

Well, I aint ferrie so I reckon I'm stupid. But fer the life of me I can't determine what your nation is in CN:TE. Got mine in my sig so y'all will know who I is. But I've done gone and searched BEazy, beazy, same old same old and drawn a blank each time. Even tried believeland. Fer a feller aint hiding his nation name, it's dang sure hard to find out who you is. Is there a particular reason ya don't want nobody to know who you is?

What did you say yer nation was? It's okay ifn you're too skart to mention it. We'll understand. :D

Don't know why you guys respond to this guy,, he is obviously a forum troll and as a matter of fact I think I will just see if this board has an ignore function and if it does,,he is history (at least to me)

SUCCESS~!

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: BEazy.

Edited by Stevee

Hehe stevee. Mebbe cuz it's fun to watch him stumble around proving how brave he is whilst he remains anonymous. :lol1: Don't ignore him mate, you'll miss out on all the fun. ;)

EDIT We might be able to witness the first ever aneurysm on a BBS with this guy. B)

Edited by ratenp

Hehe stevee. Mebbe cuz it's fun to watch him stumble around proving how brave he is whilst he remains anonymous. :lol1: Don't ignore him mate, you'll miss out on all the fun. ;)

EDIT We might be able to witness the first ever aneurysm on a BBS with this guy. B)

Rat he is just a 16 year old kid that probably gets beat up everyday for his lunch money who uses the intardnet and anonymity to act like a big shot on here. I seem to think that every round so far he has been trolling, putting down alliances and has been asked to say what his nation actually is. To be honest I doubt he even plays in TE at all. Just trolls for his own self centered reasons.

EDIT actually by ignoring him I think I just gained a couple more IQ points.

Edited by Stevee

Well, I aint ferrie so I reckon I'm stupid. But fer the life of me I can't determine what your nation is in CN:TE. Got mine in my sig so y'all will know who I is. But I've done gone and searched BEazy, beazy, same old same old and drawn a blank each time. Even tried believeland. Fer a feller aint hiding his nation name, it's dang sure hard to find out who you is. Is there a particular reason ya don't want nobody to know who you is?

What did you say yer nation was? It's okay ifn you're too skart to mention it. We'll understand. :D

Some people can only fail so hard XD. You were pretty close though but, I already looked and couldn't find any LE nations at my range who had open war slots so it's time to annoy your members ingame

Did I ever say I was brave? Sometimes I wonder if you can even read.

Rat he is just a 16 year old kid that probably gets beat up everyday for his lunch money who uses the intardnet and anonymity to act like a big shot on here. I seem to think that every round so far he has been trolling, putting down alliances and has been asked to say what his nation actually is. To be honest I doubt he even plays in TE at all. Just trolls for his own self centered reasons.

EDIT actually by ignoring him I think I just gained a couple more IQ points.

Obviously you can't see this, but I'm going to go out of my way and respond to this. You can only do so much with a nation, once you have the respect of your enemies in this game you can come talk to me about trying to be the big shot. You think you're the !@#$ too, you act like you're the big tough guy in TE but honestly, you don't have !@#$. You're around because of events that happend in TE over 3 rounds ago. And yes every round I have "trolled and put down alliances" you know why? I laugh when you guys get pissed. It's funny to see you guys go out of the IC boundaries to attack my OOC. Shows how much I've annoyed you. And no it's the same as my CN nation name. Suprising I know! It's Crazy! But, anyway you did get into my sig. Now step up and bring it !@#$%* Since you guys have failed in the past

Edited by BEazy

And no it's the same as my CN nation name. Suprising I know! It's Crazy! But, anyway you did get into my sig. Now step up and bring it !@#$%* Since you guys have failed in the past

Ahhhh. Yer just a little guy :P . Obviously, you've already pissed someone off.

Cheers :)

Do you really want to know what my nation means to me in this game? Well let me tell you, absolutely nothing. One of the best things about warring is getting your opponents hard work destroyed, that doesn't happen in this game. But I did challenge Stevee to a duel in Standard. Hopefully he's man enough to accept it

So what did you say yer ation name was once again? Nice try on baiting Stevee, but since you're trolling in the cn:te forum, we'll keep the challenges to TE nations.

Mixin apples and oranges can cause all kinds of problems don't ya know.

So what did you say yer ation name was once again? Nice try on baiting Stevee, but since you're trolling in the cn:te forum, we'll keep the challenges to TE nations.

Mixin apples and oranges can cause all kinds of problems don't ya know.

I believe the Cybernations site has a search function, into which you might put "BEazy" and then see what results that curious little contraption turns out.

Failing that, you may want to direct your attention to the left side of the screen, wherein you will find information below each user's name showing, among other optional information, their nation name. This information may be located at the top, right, or bottom of your screen if your monitor or its display settings are rotated from their normal settings.

However, if you find yourself taxed to exhaustion and severe mental stress by these methods, you should right-click the link that was posted above and use that to view his nation link.

By the way, how many people will be blitzing him at once? I considered the possibility that you all might fight him one on one, but then I realized I was being naive. Cheers.

Edited by Yubyubsan

Silly me, I typed in the correct spelling of believeland instead of the second grade phonetic spelling of believland. Don't worry about us hitting him. That wasn't the point of asking ya know? We just wanted to know who he was.

Tell ya what, you type in BEazy into the search function and tell me what that curious little contraption turns out.

I typed Eriton and yubyubsan into that curious little contraption and came up with squat. You care to introduce yourself? :lol1: I reckon you'd like to have a dog in this hunt also. But I can't find out who you are by using that funny little contraption as you call it. ;)

Let's see, it's 9:13PM EDT time right now. Wonder if there will be a nation by the name of Eriton appearing in CN:TE soon. Or better yet, a ruler of yubyubsan. Cuz there aint either in there right now. :rolleyes:

How is Believland the second grade spelling of it? I didn't know made up words had correct spellings. But, if we're going about each others ruler names then what about yours? Do you mean kosciusko, by chance instead of your second grade spelling of it? Hmmmm We can also go over your ruler name and what not. Or you can shut up and send some of your LE nations my way. Unless you be scurred

Click here.

I hate to point out what might (should?) be obvious, but your posts give you no right to insult him based on his spelling of his nation. That could easily be a typo, although I'll concede that it likely isn't. Now, as for you on the other hand...I know those little emoticons are just so darn cute that they're almost irresistible, but they're somewhat annoying when they're interspersed with words that are spelled like, well, like you're in a hurry to finish up before bedtime. And don't get me wrong, that's fine, but I have to wonder about your excuse the rest of the time.

As for my above post, I seem to have forgotten that he registered differently in TE. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that that little link up there takes you somewhere. I won't tell you where, but I'll bet one of you all can guess.

Dudes, ya'll need to chill out. This is a House party! I brought a whole trashcan full of Jungle Juice and a bevy of fat chicks, so shut up and dance.

Thanks for the link mate. As I suspected, your nation was formed at 8:22:23 PM CN:TE time which translates into 9:22:23 EDT. Roughly 9 minutes after my post. Now you have a dog in the hunt! Congratulations sir.

BEazy, I missed the link in one of your previous posts. My bad, I was wrong with that post. The implied insult on my part was in bad taste.

Fat chicks??? Awwww shucks.