Can't buy frigates

Azaghul

I'm maxed on Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers and all the naval improvements (in fact every improvement but border walls). I have 0 frigates and for some reason it doesn't come up as an option to buy. I can buy Corvettes and Landing Ships (have 0 of those) just fine. I've been able to buy them in the past and don't know why I can't now. I have 2666 land so that isn't it either.

Edited by Azaghul

I'm maxed on Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers and all the naval improvements (in fact every improvement but border walls). I have 0 frigates and for some reason it doesn't come up as an option to buy. I can buy Corvettes and Landing Ships (have 0 of those) just fine. I've been able to buy them in the past and don't know why I can't now. I have 2666 land so that isn't it either.

You need 3,500 infra, you're currently at 3,004.84

Ah, I didn't realize that it was a base infra requirement as well as shipyards, I thought you had to have the shipyards and the infra just increased the number of them you could buy.