Hai FAN!

GOONS

On our way back up to 650+

I'm not a FAN of that by a long shot.

Congrats on your growth, I'm curious to see if you all reach anywhere near your old membership count. It should be fun to watch unfold.

I doubt if we will ever reach 300, let alone 650. And (IMO) we would seriously split our alliance AA in half to avoid earning a sanction if we were ever at that point again. We have learned a great deal about ourselves over the last few years and one of the biggest lessons is that big alliances just bring big problems. What makes the current FAN work is that we are all like minded and self policing. If we get 400 yahoo's joining up just because we have temporarily become the "cool alliance of the week", thinking they will get a license to be mouthy on the forums and wreckless dicks in-game then we will just be right back to where we used to be. Been there, done that and it sucked. (BTW, I am not talking about any of the members expressing kind words towards FAN in this thread, just giving generalities that did apply to FAN in the past)

I suspect the new FAN will end up much smaller (member wise) and will be a much tighter ship than the old FAN was. Our patience for loose cannons and selfish behavior by members will be essentially non-existent (IMO).

Edited by Bad JuJu

I doubt if we will ever reach 300, let alone 650. And (IMO) we would seriously split our alliance AA in half to avoid earning a sanction if we were ever at that point again. We have learned a great deal about ourselves over the last few years and one of the biggest lessons is that big alliances just bring big problems. What makes the current FAN work is that we are all like minded and self policing. If we get 400 yahoo's joining up just because we have temporarily become the "cool alliance of the week", thinking they will get a license to be mouthy on the forums and wreckless dicks in-game then we will just be right back to where we used to be. Been there, done that and it sucked. (BTW, I am not talking about any of the members expressing kind words towards FAN in this thread, just giving generalities that did apply to FAN in the past)

I suspect the new FAN will end up much smaller (member wise) and will be a much tighter ship than the old FAN was. Our patience for loose cannons and selfish behavior by members will be essentially non-existent (IMO).

Certaintly. At the time we had 650 members, we also had about 400+ members of dead weight.

Yes I agree with you just look at Sparta :awesome:

Congrats, FAN!

You guys should see if the FCC is still willing to offer you rebuilding aid. You know, the few hundred million they were going to send you once the NPO released you from your surrender terms?

Ahh, memories. :P

No, the alliance of GOONS is aiding FAN. :) <3

And the first official winner of the completely clueless award goes to ----- Drumroll please----

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Congradulations on your first FANpile , you can look forward to your life becoming total hell and amassing previously unthought of casualty counts . :lol1:

And the first official winner of the completely clueless award goes to ----- Drumroll please----

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Congradulations on your first FANpile , you can look forward to your life becoming total hell and amassing previously unthought of casualty counts . :lol1:

Now, in fairness, we have been out of the spotlight a while.

Also in fairness, that nitwit was watching and waiting for ETG to accept an aid package, and jumped him right after he accepted. So he's getting what he deserves.

Raiding aid recipients of alliances you're not at war with = boot in the teeth.

Now, in fairness, we have been out of the spotlight a while.

Also in fairness, that nitwit was watching and waiting for ETG to accept an aid package, and jumped him right after he accepted. So he's getting what he deserves.

Raiding aid recipients of alliances you're not at war with = boot in the teeth.

His dropping of alliance in order to attack and then showing it again after his declaration is a bit out of line. Especially since they are at war.

...nobody told me we were at war with Ragnarok.

In fact, our guys and Ragnarok's guys talked it over quick and they wrote him off as a ghost. We've got Ragnarok's OK to make a pair of boots out of this guy's hide, and I need new boots.

I didn't mean they were at war with you. They are at war though. Him being a ghost explains alot.

...nobody told me we were at war with Ragnarok.

In fact, our guys and Ragnarok's guys talked it over quick and they wrote him off as a ghost. We've got Ragnarok's OK to make a pair of boots out of this guy's hide, and I need new boots.

Nice to make some new boots after a couple years of smelly birkenstocks.