IDIOT announcement

TheEraser

I'll keep this short. As the newely elected leader of IDIOT i'm implementing a few changes for the betterment of the alliance.

1. we have forums. They're simple, deal with it. They're new. Deal with it. they're located here http://idiotte.smfforfree.com deal with it.

2. We have a new IRC channel. I didn't know who owned the old one so i couldn't get the SOPs i needed to properly lead an irc channel. deal with it. we're on coldfront. deal with it. we're located at #teidiot. deal with it.

3. we're open to diplomatic relations with cool people, if you're not cool deal with it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal with it.......JK, lol!

So is this a coup or did you really win Elb? Either way I'll deal with it :P

A coup would have been great fun BG but this was legit. IDIOTs need a little direction.

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by Squeeze for the following reason: Emancipation Proclamation

-------------------------------------

To: JimKongIl From: xxxxxxxx Date: 5/15/2009 8:24:19 AM

Subject: war

Message: wtf did u guys do to this alliance that they want us dead???? i joind so i would be tech raided now im being fd up from some war cuz i have your AA!!!!

--------------------------------------

I'll tell him thats just what it feels like to have LE free him from the tyranny of his leaders. Just like Lincoln, right Ammon?

Have fun with your scheduled war this round.

Technically, planning for this battle began before you announced your elections, just like my blanket DoW occurred before your nukes began to disappear. However, I did offer you guys an out, one that you declined. You should have elected me as your leader.

The Emancipation Proclamation

May 15, 2009

A Proclamation.

Whereas, on the fifteenth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine, a proclamation was issued by the Leaders of the Lafayette Escadrille, containing, among other things, the following, to wit:

That on this day in May, in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine, all nations within any Alliance shall be then, thenceforward, and forever be free of coercive terms of peace or enlistment.

Signed:

Lizardking

Edited by Ammon

The Emancipation Proclamation

May 15, 2009

A Proclamation.

Whereas, on the fifteenth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine, a proclamation was issued by the Leaders of the Lafayette Escadrille, containing, among other things, the following, to wit:

That on this day in May, in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine, all nations within any Alliance shall be then, thenceforward, and forever be free of coercive terms of peace or enlistment.

Signed:

Lizardking

Just because you found a way to use thenceforward does not automatically make it an intelligent sentence. It doesn't even make sense. This is TE remember you don't need to make BS up to beat someone up.

Edited by JimKongIl

Those are President Lincoln's words, not mine. I just changed the dates.

If I were the leader of the IDIOTS, I would be on the horn trying to get some backup, some help, a little assistance for a brutha. But that is just me.

Those are President Lincoln's words, not mine. I just changed the dates.

If I were the leader of the IDIOTS, I would be on the horn trying to get some backup, some help, a little assistance for a brutha. But that is just me.

The fact that those are Lincolns words does not change the fact that they have no relevance to this current situation. If you would like to try and explain it in this context, please be my guest.

"IDIOT is a raiding and forced recruitment alliance"

"If they change their AA to IDIOT all attacks cease immediately. If they fight back they will be met with full arsenal."

JimKongIl

Seems relevant to me.

"IDIOT is a raiding and forced recruitment alliance"

"If they change their AA to IDIOT all attacks cease immediately. If they fight back they will be met with full arsenal."

JimKongIl

Seems relevant to me.

So you are the Robin Hood of TE now? That unenforced policy was no more egregious than LE declaring war on all of TE this round.

Don't pretend this is something it isn't. Its about LE getting a handful of recruitment messages at the end of last round and if you say it is not I call you a liar.

Edited by JimKongIl

"That unenforced policy was no more egregious than LE declaring war on all of TE this round."

Here is the thing, Jim (may I call you Jim?), we declared a War on all alliances of CN:TE, but when we get attacked, we will not whine about it like a little !&$^#. We will fight and salute our attackers for the battle, win, lose, or draw. And we do not require that they do anything at all to have peace, other than ask for it*.

*Certain conditions apply, see your DoW for details

"That unenforced policy was no more egregious than LE declaring war on all of TE this round."

Here is the thing, Jim (may I call you Jim?), we declared a War on all alliances of CN:TE, but when we get attacked, we will not whine about it like a little !&$^#. We will fight and salute our attackers for the battle, win, lose, or draw. And we do not require that they do anything at all to have peace, other than ask for it*.

It is always the little * that gets ya...

Seems like a valid declaration of war based on principle. Is it against some unwritten rule to have a CB for a CNTE war? I would personally like to see a little more politics come into play, but I realize that is not a popular opinion...

No whining, I was just a bit surprised that you would compare LE attacking IDIOT to Lincoln freeing the slaves. I just wanted to hear you elaborate on that comparison a bit. I thought the limits to LE arrogance were confined within the stratosphere. I guess I was wrong.

Edited by JimKongIl

Ammon, i'm going to tell you this one time and one time only.

you have 48 hours to end LE's raids against IDIOT nations. failure to do so will result in consequences i'm not sure you're prepared to deal with.

the clock starts now.

Lafayette Escadrille welcomes all challenges and specifically denounces all threats made against it. Deal with it.

Lafayette Escadrille welcomes all challenges and specifically denounces all threats made against it. Deal with it.

oh I will, don't worry about it ;)

its cute that you think you're big and tough though.

You see, that is where we differ. We do not think we are big and tough, nor do we make threats. We offer a challenge, and War with no strings attached. Our opponents are not required to do anything but accept peace when it is offered, or fight back to their maximum ability. Both are equally acceptable behaviors in the view of Lafayette Escadrille.

The IDIOTS stated purpose is quite different, re: the quotes posted above.

You see, that is where we differ. We do not think we are big and tough, nor do we make threats. We offer a challenge, and War with no strings attached. Our opponents are not required to do anything but accept peace when it is offered, or fight back to their maximum ability. Both are equally acceptable behaviors in the view of Lafayette Escadrille.

The IDIOTS stated purpose is quite different, re: the quotes posted above.

I'll tell you what our purpose is.

If you don't accept my extremely generous way out of this war. LE will be destroyed, When we're done with you nation's you won't know what's happened to them. see the thing is, you messed with the wrong warmongering egoist. Anyone with half a !@#$@#$ brain can tell that I'm the wrong guy to mess with. You took advantage of IDIOT's perceived weakness from its internal restructuring to pick on a weaker alliance that wasn't prepared for war. You are sowing the seeds of dissent, and you WILL reap the whirlwind, that much i promise you.

Edited by elborrador