labor camps or intelligence agencies?

Rozalia

My bills are 1,277,954.1274.

While my income is 2,961,512.22.

Now I'm wondering if I should buy 5 labor camps or 5 intelligence agencies next. I'm wondering if the 10% decrease in bills + -1 happiness offsets the plain old +1 happiness.

My allience has told me that labor camps should be next, I myself think that labor camps are best. However if someone could do the math it would greatly help me.

If you can give your infrastructure cost, amount, citizen, avg gross income and mention the worth of one happiness point for you (I assume $4.15 though), I can give you exact numbers. It depends what would be the best improvement, but I have calculated before that the intellegence agency was better than the labor camp, for a nation around the 22k strength, if that means anything. Though in the end, labor camps become better.

Swapping:

1. Collect 5-10 days (or more) back taxes with the improvements you have + intelligence agencies.

2. Buy 5 labor camps (if you have to destroy some police academies as well as intelligence agencies to do that go ahead).

3. Pay taxes daily till you have only enough cash to buy back your police academies and intelligence agencies.

4. Destroy labor camps and re-purchase your other improvements.

5. Collect taxes on 5-10 (or more) days and repeat.

The formula is simple. Happiness gives you higher income so figure out how long your nation needs to back collect before it makes economic sense to swap out labor camps.

If you can give your infrastructure cost, amount, citizen, avg gross income and mention the worth of one happiness point for you (I assume $4.15 though), I can give you exact numbers. It depends what would be the best improvement, but I have calculated before that the intellegence agency was better than the labor camp, for a nation around the 22k strength, if that means anything. Though in the end, labor camps become better.

Infrastructure cost: $36,750.71 Infrastructure Costs Per Level

Infrastructure amount: 3299.99

35,858 Working Citizens

$294.95 Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day:

Population Happiness: 52.70

:popcorn: Thats my stats.

$41.685,65 0,9 intellegence agency

$86.023,97 1,7 labor camp

Or: +/- 1 happines is an increase/decrease of $41,600 (daily).

And 10% infra upkeep cost (I had to search myself for the infra upkeep cost, though Mr. Fixit made a tool for this fortenately), should be worth $128,710 (daily). The number before the improvement is the amount of days it will require before the improvement deserves itself back. The sheet I used for this is still under-development, and therefore I've decided to check these numbers and they appear to be right, however it is still in a pre-beta stage. The infra upkeep cost seems to be a little high ($387.26), perhaps too high, but this is what the Mr. Fixit Online calc said, though I'm not sure.

I have not calculated yet how much the swapping will save you, though I guess that before you have enough money to pay your bills for 10 days, you can also buy a lot more infrastructure and buy a second improvement.

$41.685,65 0,9 intellegence agency

$86.023,97 1,7 labor camp

Or: +/- 1 happines is an increase/decrease of $41,600 (daily).

And 10% infra upkeep cost (I had to search myself for the infra upkeep cost, though Mr. Fixit made a tool for this fortenately), should be worth $128,710 (daily). The number before the improvement is the amount of days it will require before the improvement deserves itself back. The sheet I used for this is still under-development, and therefore I've decided to check these numbers and they appear to be right, however it is still in a pre-beta stage. The infra upkeep cost seems to be a little high ($387.26), perhaps too high, but this is what the Mr. Fixit Online calc said, though I'm not sure.

I have not calculated yet how much the swapping will save you, though I guess that before you have enough money to pay your bills for 10 days, you can also buy a lot more infrastructure and buy a second improvement.

Thanks. My Lumber and Alumium trade is going tomorrow so that puts a damper on infra buying <_<.

MFO's Infra Upkeep Guide works up to 5k infra. Our original author (and the guy with server access) just needs to get back and edit the formulae, and then it'll be guaranteed up to 8k (we haven't gotten there yet to test it ourselves :) )

My admin, rozalia! Your upkeep costs are so cheap! Mine are near 330/day with 5 LCs. Yours would be $193. Buy those intelligence agencies... but swap along the way. After two days you've turned a profit (you save ~640k a day with LCs), so you don't even get stuck not buying for extended periods. It's more like every other day.