Income calculation skewed?

Huang Ti

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/air...onsimulatio.png

Happiness is 61.66

Environ is 7.00

I'm 18 days inactive, at 1399.99 infra and my citizens are only earning $214.86

I came out of nuclear anarchy today as well as conventional anarchy. I set my nation up for a collection but seems income is still significantly less than what it should be.

The calculator i use has been perfectly accurate before, calculating environment, happiness and income correctly but now it says my citizens should be earning $354.64 instead of the $214.86. The calc is getting my environment, population and happiness perfectly, the only thing for which there is a discrepancy between CN and the calc is the income (it is calculating the income of other people who are using the calc perfectly). Because of this it looks like there are some residual income effects on my nation from something which aren't being displayed on my nation page.

I believe you need to pass through update with your govenment type set to something other than Anarchy, for the new govt type to take effect.

This is correct. You don't recover fully from regular anarchy until the update after you switch to a new government.