New Alliance; Admin spot guaranteed

We have started a new Alliance,Order of the Frizzy Frogs, and are extremely dedicated to forming a powerful alliance. Everyone must start somewhere, and so we start. However, without your support we cannot even get off the ground. Please consider our alliance.

Come start something new and actually be a ruling member of an alliance, currently we only have 3 members and are also in the process of drafting a constitution. Also any new ideas for how the alliance should be run will be taken into consideration.

Ruler Name: LeonardoDaVinci

My Nation: Kannapolis

Alliance: Order of the Frizzy Frogs

Feel free to message me with further questions.

Step out on a limb and join. Its very easy, on your account click edit nations, specify nations, select other, and type in Order Of The Frizzy Frogs.

Don't be another newbie in a huge alliance, start here and be the leader of an eventual powerful alliance.

We can't do it without your support

Two points. One, wrong forum. Two, doing it wrong. First, play the game for oh, 6 - 12 months to figure out the realpolitik, then try your hand at a low level governing position in one of the medium to large alliances, and then make a decision about starting your own.

Just trying to get the word out there.

That is your opinion though, and I will try anyways. Thanks for the advice though.

Actually its a warn-able offense to post a thread like this in the wrong forum. And since I have been playing this game for over 18 months, and am in the top 2% while you started yesterday, I may have only my opinion, formed by listening to people smarter and wiser than me, buts its a whole lot better than what you are saying.

Do you even have a protector?

Actually its a warn-able offense to post a thread like this in the wrong forum. And since I have been playing this game for over 18 months, and am in the top 2% while you started yesterday, I may have only my opinion, formed by listening to people smarter and wiser than me, buts its a whole lot better than what you are saying.

I really don't understand why you are attacking me right now, except that I posted on the wrong forum. I really do agree with what you are saying, but i do have the right to try, and i know its not the right way to go about it. I still would like to try.

I really don't understand why you are attacking me right now, except that I posted on the wrong forum. I really do agree with what you are saying, but i do have the right to try, and i know its not the right way to go about it. I still would like to try.

He's not attacking you, I'm sure he's way outside your NS.

But please, listen THIS IS THE WRONG BLEEDING FORUM.

GO HERE: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=24

He's not attacking you, I'm sure he's way outside your NS.

But please, listen THIS IS THE WRONG BLEEDING FORUM.

GO HERE: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=24

He's right. LVN may not be the most diplomatic fellow, be he is not attacking you, merely stating facts.

It actually is a warnable offense to post stuff in the wrong forum, though usually you get a verbal warn first. you can ask a mod to move it to the right forum, though.

As for the bit about the protector, he's asking if you have someone who has declared this new alliance of yours a protectorate.