dear brotherhood of dragons

TheEraser

thinking about or actually attacking France is a bad idea. OON is leading you down a very bad path, once that you will not soon survive.

34] <BigKat[OV-BoD]Sleeping> Hello all

[15:34] <Petar_the_5th> Hey

[15:34] <&Sugarbutt[OV]> Hey

[15:34] <Petar_the_5th> BK

[15:35] <Petar_the_5th> We can't do this without you

[15:35] <Petar_the_5th> So I'll explain hole situation here

[15:35] <Petar_the_5th> OON is under attack by France

[15:35] <Petar_the_5th> And they requested military support

[15:35] <Petar_the_5th> France is on top 10

[15:36] <Petar_the_5th> But OON is fellow green alliance

[15:36] <Petar_the_5th> And many members of France are inactive

[15:36] <Petar_the_5th> So, what do you think?

I doubt France will appreciate your aggressive actions ;) i'm sure your protectors wouldn't either

hmm can you screen shot it? because i can fake stuff 2 :)

[14:56] * Now talking in #bod

[14:56] * Topic is 'This is the home of OV's CN:TE alliance The Brotherhood of the Dragon where all the cool OVers come to hang out.''

[14:56] * Set by sethb[OV-DepMoFO] on Mon Apr 27 16:11:58

[14:56] <KenoshaWi[OON]> hooraa

[15:19] <KenoshaWi[OON]> hmm

[16:28] * elborrador (tsilvernai@coldfront-346C032D.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)

i do not see this discussion or was it not in BOD?

[14:56] * Topic is 'This is the home of OV's CN:TE alliance The Brotherhood of the Dragon where all the cool OVers come to hang out.''

[16:28] * elborrador (tsilvernai@coldfront-346C032D.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)

You really are made of fail. Why would Elb need to fake the logs? He is talking directly to people who received that comment and they would know if they did or didn't..

Elborrador was attacked and anarchied by Brotherhood forces for negative comments against our protectorate, the Fellowship. Maybe he has an axe to grind? All those logs say is that OON approached us about assisting them in their war with France and our Praetor was giving me an assessment of the possibilities... Elborrador is just getting his name on the forums again. No drama to see here.

Elborrador was attacked and anarchied by Brotherhood forces for negative comments against our protectorate, the Fellowship. Maybe he has an axe to grind? All those logs say is that OON approached us about assisting them in their war with France and our Praetor was giving me an assessment of the possibilities... Elborrador is just getting his name on the forums again. No drama to see here.

excuse me, but don't take credit for my self anarchy. It took 3 of your nations to even put up a decent fight against me, perhaps if you guys were decent at war you could have taken me 1 v 1 but i guess we'll never know ;)

as for my axes, i don't have one against you guys, the only axes i have are against UN and more recently OON.

excuse me, but don't take credit for my self anarchy. It took 3 of your nations to even put up a decent fight against me, perhaps if you guys were decent at war you could have taken me 1 v 1 but i guess we'll never know ;)

as for my axes, i don't have one against you guys, the only axes i have are against UN and more recently OON.

If you can find somebody to buy what your peddlin' here, then sell it to them. :lol1:

How do you know he has made negative comments about TF...Do you have screen shots?

Otherwise this is just a bit to coincidental for me :mad:

BG.

there you damn lier. Elb (which is now like my best friend) post ed a pic. Happy? you lied you know it and you deserve to have OON Disband and you on PZI

Edit: and i wouldnt be talking for a guy (i think... maybe a !@#$%?) with the NS of 526.989... kinda sad. we will blow you so hard! you wont come back from it!

Edited by mcboy

hur hur hur lets pretend this is standard edition and "protect" alliance b/c we're cool and stuff.

welcome to my !@#$ list

Elbo posted this in the Fellowship thread where they announced as our protector.

It seems that you are one of the many small-minded zombies that latch onto an idea and follow it blindly. Why must people think that all others need to subscribe to their ideals and do things their way? I have read several of your posts. You are very impressed with yourself, I should say. Welcome to my list, Elbo.
How do you know he has made negative comments about TF...Do you have screen shots?

Otherwise this is just a bit to coincidental for me :mad:

BG.

Burning Glory, this is an example from the forums. That you could even imagine that Elbo would NOT say something negative seems a bit convenient to me ;)

Burning Glory, this is an example from the forums. That you could even imagine that Elbo would NOT say something negative seems a bit convenient to me ;)

more naive really. I mean c'mon BG, you know me, at least i thought you did :(

We could have handled Elbo if we had wanted to. As we didn't we really don't need anyone saying that we needed rescue from the big bad Elbo. Realize that he is pretty much the permanent Troll on CN:TE forums. You are our protectorate not our protector or defender of our honor . If such a need arose we will deal with the offender harshly. Elborrador does not concern us much.

We could have handled Elbo if we had wanted to. As we didn't we really don't need anyone saying that we needed rescue from the big bad Elbo. Realize that he is pretty much the permanent Troll on CN:TE forums. You are our protectorate not our protector or defender of our honor . If such a need arose we will deal with the offender harshly. Elborrador does not concern us much.

Public wrist slapping makes me a happy panda.

there you damn lier. Elb (which is now like my best friend) post ed a pic. Happy? you lied you know it and you deserve to have OON Disband and you on PZI

Edit: and i wouldnt be talking for a guy (i think... maybe a !@#$%?) with the NS of 526.989... kinda sad. we will blow you so hard! you wont come back from it!

:lol1: Was it good for you too?

Edited by Panic King

I did not say that the Fellowship needed rescuing from Elbo. He made comments that were patently offensive to myself and our alliances members and we took action. If I inadvertently implied that we were acting out of some perceived need to defend your honor because you as an alliance could or would not, then you have my sincere apologies. I can't imagine anybody would think that the Fellowship "needed" our help :) Please realize that although Elbo's comments were directed at the Fellowship, they also involved the Brotherhood. And we felt the need to act for ourselves. We are aware of Elbo's trolling nature. In my opinion, some things can and should be overlooked. And other things shouldn't...