THE LEADER OF IDIOT

JimKongIl

i would run i kicked one of your nations butts already in like 2 days

Nation Name: MIB128 pm me in game of TE

You mean the one that hasn't logged in since you raided him and has 19 infra? For some reason I'm thinking thats not enought to get you elected.

aww i gotta change my saying If elected i shall force the members to take and idiot test if they pass they are kicked >:o (france is already dead)

Edited by KenoDurkster

As a former blood brother to IDIOT and the co leader of the ONLY alliance to come to IDIOTS side in their time of need i will make an excellent leader. Together we forced the coalition of hate back into darkness and took the round by storm.

Now that i don't have the leadership constraints of SE i am free to lead IDIOT unencumbered and take us to glory!!

Now that i don't have the leadership constraints of SE i am free to lead IDIOT unencumbered and take us to glory!!

Thanks Elb, i'll do what i can to help, lol! :P

BG.

yeah whats the results?

I'm waiting for all the votes to come in.

Edit- I will tally the votes about 12pm EST tomorrow so that everone who wants to gets a chance to vote.

Edited by JimKongIl

After a virtual dead heat between all options, Elborrador came away with the most votes. He is the new leader of IDIOT. Congratulations, elbo.

Signed,

JimKongIl

After a virtual dead heat between all options, Elborrador came away with the most votes. He is the new leader of IDIOT. Congratulations, elbo.

Signed,

JimKongIl

Congrats on being the Top IDIOT elbo!

Signed,

JimKongIl

An obvious choice as head moron. :lol1: