Can't buy soldiers

Roadie

I had deployed myself into anarchy yesterday and sometime shortly after update, one of my opponents sent me a DA which sent my troops home, then they GA'd twice. All normal as you please.

However, I currently have slightly less than 10% as many soldiers as working citizens, but when I attempt to purchase soldiers, it says I can buy 0 soldiers.

I would really like to go get some of my lost and destroyed money back, if possible. Know what I mean?

Are your bills up to date?

Last paid on 4/28

I should have one more day, yes?

Edit: Also thanks for stopping in to help out so quick. You rawk.

Edited by Roadie

I have a hazy recollection that the purchase of troops may have been brought into line with other purchases, ie nothing once you go past 2 days bills owing... I'm definately not 100% sure though... but it'd be my guess...

I have a hazy recollection that the purchase of troops may have been brought into line with other purchases, ie nothing once you go past 2 days bills owing... I'm definately not 100% sure though... but it'd be my guess...

Well, it's not giving me the message that I can't buy until I pay bills.

And I'm pretty sure I've been paying every 3rd day so far this war. As in I would pay tomorrow or I wouldn't be able to buy ordnance.

Edit: I lied. I just tried to buy CMS to check and it gave me the message. Thanks for the help!

Admin lock this stoopid thread. The OP is a moron. lulz.

Edited by Roadie