The Fellowship Protectorate

Lehran

Indeed and most rounds have been ruled by a block like the initiative or judgment.

i'm sorry, but this is factually incorrect. your ignorance amazes me.

go look up Murder Inc. do your homework and write a 500 word essay on how little you know

You know me BG - always cool. I was just playing my po-face :D

I basically edit everything I post but I wanted to add that it's good to see you back in public!

Yeah i get so busy with RL anymore i forget the fourms exsist, not to mention it takes all the time i have left to run an AA, then this crazy war in SE starts.

Trust me it's all i can do to keep up.

hur hur hur lets pretend this is standard edition and "protect" alliance b/c we're cool and stuff.

welcome to my !@#$ list

go look up Murder Inc. do your homework and write a 500 word essay on how little you know

El be nice, of all the peeps in TE Neo is one of the best and definately the last to catch crap for treaties or protectorites.

Since there existance they were pretty much with TPF most of that round, and last round they really only had TPF as a treaty partner.

And its good to see you back on the foums again ;)

BG.

I will concede that I should have qualified the statement by prefixing 'in my experience'.

I'm not going to pretend I was paying enough attention at the time to write an essay about Murder Inc. But I know how it ended. You had your day.

By the way, if you disapprove of me and TF so much, might I suggest you ask your new alliance to stop asking me and my members for help against UN.

To: NeoGandalf From: ******* Date: 5/4/2009 6:40:58 PM

Subject: ...

Message: Join FRANCE! please? or just attack UN. we need members to kill UN.

I remember how it ended. It ended up with me joining you, Neo, in The Fellowship where I've been the last 3 rounds. Murder Inc was a joke when it came to how to run their alliance. I was only a holdover from the IDIOT/MI merger.

Edited by Galagar

I remember how it ended. It ended up with me joining you, Neo, in The Fellowship where I've been the last 3 rounds. Murder Inc was a joke when it came to how to run their alliance. I was only a holdover from the IDIOT/MI merger.

thats why we were the most dominant force this game ahs seen. this is why it took 10+ alliances with a fancy name to bring us to our knees. Thats why Murder inc. Maintains a spy network in just about every alliance in the game, to this day.

you sir have no clue what you are talking about. Murder inc. was the definition of a Tournament Edition alliance, not like the cowards in MHA/Fark.

Right. So from an alliance who prides itself on being independent (Murder Inc.) to joining an alliance who begs (France) top members of other alliances to join theirs and/or jump on the war bandwagon. Let me know when we can actually take you seriously.

Edited by Galagar

Right. So from an alliance who prides itself on being independent (Murder Inc.) to joining an alliance who begs (France) top members of other alliances to join theirs and/or jump on the war bandwagon. Let me know when we can actually take you seriously.

who said i prescribed to France's recruiting methods? who said i prescribed to anything france does?

I'm a member of France because they're at war with United Nations and i have a strong desire to see them destroyed. If France declares peace, i'll leave France and go back out on my own again, or let others recruit my services.

who said i prescribed to France's recruiting methods? who said i prescribed to anything france does?

I'm a member of France because they're at war with United Nations and i have a strong desire to see them destroyed. If France declares peace, i'll leave France and go back out on my own again, or let others recruit my services.

thats funny since most of france is old MI members.

and an alliance is viewed as a whole, not just separate nations. seems like someone doesnt know how the game is played.

glad to know u care alot bout ur alliance. at least i care bout mine.

thats funny since most of france is old MI members.

and an alliance is viewed as a whole, not just separate nations. seems like someone doesnt know how the game is played.

glad to know u care alot bout ur alliance. at least i care bout mine.

i'm willing to wagor the vast majority of sanctioned alliances are made up of ex Murder Inc. members, a tribute to our massive numbers when we were actively pursuing the top slot. If i had the time or desire to continue controlling this game, i could. I simply don't desire that, my goals have shifted. fighting from the top spot is easy, and is dull. Now I'm fighting from lower ground and hopping from alliance to alliance as a soldier/general for hire. If you want to check my alliance seniority in France and compare it to my DoW dates, you'll see it is consistent with my story and desire to watch UN burn. I had no influence in the original DoW and in fact, i only became active 2 or 3 days ago (w/e my wars started). though i am enjoying pillaging your nations !@#$.

I care about those things that directly interest me, $%&@ alliances I'm more influential in this game than almost every single alliance out there. Though i do care about one alliance. I care about watching UN burn for the ignorance of its leadership.

Edited by elborrador

If you do not prescribe to anything your chosen alliance does, I think most leaders would normally call that 'rogue'. If you want to fight UN, you could fight UN alone but you deigned to use an AA and now have essentially displayed a lack of respect for that AA.

The bottom line here is that you are shouting about other people's relevance, when ironically that is the only means you have of sustaining any yourself...whether it's working or not is open to debate and frankly I don't care.

If it's not already apparent, I don't come here for a flame war so regardless of whether or not you choose to reply, I am moving on.

If you do not prescribe to anything your chosen alliance does, I think most leaders would normally call that 'rogue'. If you want to fight UN, you could fight UN alone but you deigned to use an AA and now have essentially displayed a lack of respect for that AA.

The bottom line here is that you are shouting about other people's relevance, when ironically that is the only means you have of sustaining any yourself...whether it's working or not is open to debate and frankly I don't care.

If it's not already apparent, I don't come here for a flame war so regardless of whether or not you choose to reply, I am moving on.

ahh dang i disrespected France, I doubt they're going to attack me for it. They understand this is a game and they know what i do and how i roll.

I care about those things that directly interest me, $%&@ alliances I'm more influential in this game than almost every single alliance out there. Though i do care about one alliance. I care about watching UN burn for the ignorance of its leadership.

no ur just throwing a temper tantrum since u couldnt take over the un urself. no one even blinked when u tried 2 rounds ago. just give it up. one way or another u wont succeed. and id really really like to see u resurrect a dead alliance and take over. id pay money to see it. but until i do its all talk and no show.

and i do agree with gandalf, ur just using others, cause u cant do it urself.

no ur just throwing a temper tantrum since u couldnt take over the un urself. no one even blinked when u tried 2 rounds ago. just give it up. one way or another u wont succeed. and id really really like to see u resurrect a dead alliance and take over. id pay money to see it. but until i do its all talk and no show.

and i do agree with gandalf, ur just using others, cause u cant do it urself.

who said i want to ressurect a dead alliance? [ooc] I only have enough time to come on here and troll occasionally, and not enough time to dedicate to an alliance. That would be incredibly selfish of me, don't ya think ;)[/occ]

my role in this game is to stir the pot and keep things interesting, if that means i make people hate me in TE, then so be it. People are too concerned about being nice and playing cautiously and it annoys me. This is a war game, get to making war, or stfu imo.

hur hur hur lets pretend this is standard edition and "protect" alliance b/c we're cool and stuff.

welcome to my !@#$ list

It seems that you are one of the many small-minded zombies that latch onto an idea and follow it blindly. Why must people think that all others need to subscribe to their ideals and do things their way? I have read several of your posts. You are very impressed with yourself, I should say. Welcome to my list, Elbo.