The Fellowship Protectorate

Lehran

Cataclysm and The Brotherhood of The Dragon are hereby under the protection of The Fellowship. A raid on them will result in the same defensive maneuvers as a raid on The Fellowship.

Don't flame me, they're friends and we all know what happens to small alliances here if someone isn't looking out for them...

You never know, grooming all these small alliances to become part of a Fellowship Uber Block :ph34r:

:)

Yeah I bet you're all terrified :lol:

Edited by NeoGandalf

*Sigh* We have one treaty for 2 rounds when the majority of alliances are circled by them and now this...I'm not a trend follower and just because this round happens to be anti-treaty, I'm not saying no to my friends.

For the record it is a one-sided treaty - we defend them, they are in no way obligated to return the favor.

*Sigh* We have one treaty for 2 rounds when the majority of alliances are circled by them and now this...I'm not a trend follower and just because this round happens to be anti-treaty, I'm not saying no to my friends.

For the record it is a one-sided treaty - we defend them, they are in no way obligated to return the favor.

Most rounds have at least two anti-treaty alliances, for the record. Namely IDIOT and NAAC.

NeoGandalf- I would like to thank you and the members of the Fellowship for agreeing to help us as we get started. Despite the minimal negative feedback, what you are doing for us is very honorable. We of the Brotherhood salute you!

No, it was with TPF. If you check back on the initiative's DOE you will not find TF there. Needless to say, we did what we felt we had to do because we had heard we were going to be hit by more than one alliance. Which brings me back to my initial point.

The other block, I was a victim of - 6 slots for 14 days.

I nearly can't believe the memory loss everyone seems to have concerning that part we have almost all played in treaties.

Edited by NeoGandalf

Here is the thread announcing The Initiative. The Fellowship is not mentioned.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51278

and on a separate thread I make my position very clear

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...51499&st=20

To save you time finding it...

'...There was a movement called The Initiative and we were part of it. After the initial strike the initiative was formalized as an entity and we weren't part of that.

For The Fellowship, The Initiative was a means to an end, and that end has come for the time-being. I've made it no secret that I think TE suffers from being swamped by too many treaties.

The Fellowship did not hide behind anyone. A mutual threat was perceived, sides were picked, things escalated and we acted. TPF would have fared less well without TF, just as we would have fared less well without them...'

Can we let this drop now?

Protectorates... In TE... I Disapprove.
Good luck, I personally don't like protectorates either...but I'm like that in SE & TE.

LOL, well TPF has 3 protectorates..... NVO, RF, and a secrete one :)

Look at it like this, if all of the small AA's were raided to death then they would just join bigger AA's and most of the tech raiding will stop and

wars will dwindle......Well maybe not but its good to help friends anyway :P

Here is the thread announcing The Initiative. The Fellowship is not mentioned.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51278

and on a separate thread I make my position very clear

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...51499&st=20

To save you time finding it...

'...There was a movement called The Initiative and we were part of it. After the initial strike the initiative was formalized as an entity and we weren't part of that.

For The Fellowship, The Initiative was a means to an end, and that end has come for the time-being. I've made it no secret that I think TE suffers from being swamped by too many treaties.

The Fellowship did not hide behind anyone. A mutual threat was perceived, sides were picked, things escalated and we acted. TPF would have fared less well without TF, just as we would have fared less well without them...'

Can we let this drop now?

Neo, don't worry about it....You guys are friends of TPF no matter the round or the reason or the outcome.

No need to defend your stance on things, your treaties, or why it happened. What happened, happened for a reason and it was fun.

Stay cool!

BG.

O

Edited by Burning Glory

You know me BG - always cool. I was just playing my po-face :D

I basically edit everything I post but I wanted to add that it's good to see you back in public!

Edited by NeoGandalf