LFG -- err, LFA maybe?

Looking for an alliance, these are my requirements:

1. Members must like video games. admitting that the 360 is better than the PS3 is a bonus.

2. friends > infra to use the current cliche

3. Stable government system

4. Member opinion counts -- particularly when it comes to making/breaking inter-alliance agreements

5. Members are informed about alliance goings-on on Bob

About me:

I'm a fairly laid back guy, who's played this game for a few years on and off. I just left another alliance over... creative differences ... I guess.

I want to hang out, have fun, and meet cool people. Maybe play some games on XBL or PSN or something.

I am a fairly active member unless I get busy with RL stuff (which rarely happens). Or when a good JRPG comes out. Or when the next Halo/Gears comes out.

I have good experience in IA, FA, and Econ branches of govt.

I get along fairly well with most people.

My most controversial opinions:

PC>Mac

Windows>Linux

360>PS3

DS>PSP

L4d>GTA4

Looking for an alliance, these are my requirements:

1. Members must like video games. admitting that the 360 is better than the PS3 is a bonus.

2. friends > infra to use the current cliche

3. Stable government system

4. Member opinion counts -- particularly when it comes to making/breaking inter-alliance agreements

5. Members are informed about alliance goings-on on Bob

1. I, myself, love video games, and love my 360... hit me up sometime on live "TravisMcCrea" I tend to play FPSs

2. Friends ALWAYS before Infrastructure, Cor Aut Mors means heart or death... You should either live with honor, nor not live at all.

3. I will be honest, democracies haven't worked all that great in the past, HOWEVER... Cor Aut Mors has put a new spin on how our democracy works, and though we are still in our youth, with great people who are willing to step up and take leadership positions... This one will work great. (see our charter for details)

4. Our Senate discusses most legislation that crosses our desk, with the general membership (and we have a forum for it, so there is no mistake about what we are talking about). We believe in people power, not person power.

5. I send out weekly (sometimes it becomes a little longer than that), newsletters (in-game) to our membership so they are aware about what is happening. I also tend to put little prize messages in them so the first people to reply get tech/money whatev.

About me:

I'm a fairly laid back guy, who's played this game for a few years on and off. I just left another alliance over... creative differences ... I guess.

I want to hang out, have fun, and meet cool people. Maybe play some games on XBL or PSN or something.

I am a fairly active member unless I get busy with RL stuff (which rarely happens). Or when a good JRPG comes out. Or when the next Halo/Gears comes out.

I have good experience in IA, FA, and Econ branches of govt.

I get along fairly well with most people.

My most controversial opinions:

PC>Mac

Windows>Linux

360>PS3

DS>PSP

L4d>GTA4

About me:

My Name is TeamColtra I have been playing this game for a hellava long time now... I have been in NADC a majority of that time, and retired out and went to TFD. I made some great friends, but realised that it was time to make my own jump in and start an alliance. I served as a senator in NADC for a long time (3 or 4 terms) and have served all sorts of great positions.

I play Halo, and CoD:WaW though have other games too.

My honest controversial opinions (we differ a bit)

MAC>PC

360>ALL

Ubuntu(linux)>Windows and Mac Combined (sorry man, I just feel that I paid good money to have a game console, there is no reason to have a sucky operating system just to play MORE games)

L4D>GTA4