Lost Navy and can't delete Drydock

arch3004

Reason this all happened is that I bought a drydock thinking a 6th aircraft carrier would help with planes, which of course it doesn't. I should've read into it a little more, I was lazy and paid for it. :P

I deconstructed 1, yes I am sure it was only 1 as I didn't even touch my keyboard to delete it, aircraft carrier which was the only one I bought. When I went to delete the drydock it wouldn't let me and said it was supporting a navy vessel.

Next issue, when I went back to the main nation screen I saw I only had 4 naval vessels when I had 8 previously. When I went to check I only had 1 aircraft carrier left.

Even after all this I tried to delete the drydock and it still tells me it is supporting a vessel, yet I only have 4 altogether.

What gives?

Edited by arch3004

Reason this all happened is that I bought a drydock thinking a 6th aircraft carrier would help with planes, which of course it doesn't. I should've read into it a little more, I was lazy and paid for it. :P

I deconstructed 1, yes I am sure it was only 1 as I didn't even touch my keyboard to delete it, aircraft carrier which was the only one I bought. When I went to delete the drydock it wouldn't let me and said it was supporting a navy vessel.

Next issue, when I went back to the main nation screen I saw I only had 4 naval vessels when I had 8 previously. When I went to check I only had 1 aircraft carrier left.

Even after all this I tried to delete the drydock and it still tells me it is supporting a vessel, yet I only have 4 altogether.

What gives?

Well, for starters, drydocks do not support Carriers, shipyards do. So buying the drydock had no effect on what you did buying or deleting Carriers. As to whether you deleted 1 or more Carriers or not will have to be left to admin/mods. You're showing you have 4 ships at the moment. One of which is a Carrier based on your description of the problem over decomming Carriers. You didn't say what the other 3 ships are. If they're Corvettes, Battleships, Cruisers, or Destroyers that is the source of your problem since they use drydocks for support. If you're misstated using the term drydock when you meant shipyard; you cannot delete any of the five shipyards you have as long as even a single ship requiring them for support exists and you have a Carrier. Thus you cannot delete any shipyards until you delete that remaining Carrier assuming the other ships do not require shipyards as well.