Tech military boost

UnitedNations

So unless tech improvements come into play, then 3K tech is definitely the most you need (maybe more if you plan to be in wars and possibly losing some), and the 3K is only needed for the GU wonder.

AHAHAH sorry i have to laugh at this.. ok sooo im at like 127,000 NS no offense but if i stopped buying tech.. the only place i would go is from rank 16 to like 50.. i buy about 150 tech every 10 days.. and i STILL just barely stay in my rank.. sooo yea.. onc eu get high high high uo in the ranks. buying tech will ONLY HELP YOU STAY in your rank.. soo yea..

tech is definitely useful.. but i dont see why anyone would PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES AND BUY THEMSELVES

AHAHAH sorry i have to laugh at this.. ok sooo im at like 127,000 NS no offense but if i stopped buying tech.. the only place i would go is from rank 16 to like 50.. i buy about 150 tech every 10 days.. and i STILL just barely stay in my rank.. sooo yea.. onc eu get high high high uo in the ranks. buying tech will ONLY HELP YOU STAY in your rank.. soo yea..

tech is definitely useful.. but i dont see why anyone would PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES AND BUY THEMSELVES

Some people don't care about ranks and use all 5/6 of their slots to send aid to their allience. I think they are doing a greater job then buying 150 tech every 10 days.