Paying for Trade

Timeline

I usually say to them that they must keep the trade for atleast 3 or 4 weeks and after which time i will pay. For new comers that is usually acceptible and I always pay up. Lucky for me, my resources are ideal for a few of the combos that people want, so nations usually keep me as a trading partner. But I am a fan of not paying until you have gotten what you are paying for, or maybe half now and half later.

Wouldn't it be lovely if no one had to pay to get people to trade? If we could all just look at each other's resources and say, "man, I wanna get me some of that."

Bottom line, when you trade with someone, you both win. It's a lot like hugging your sister and then finding out she's Jessica Alba and you're not actually related.

But that's just me.

Payed for trades on a couple of occassions. Those were the shortest lasting trades, so I don't pay for them. I'd rather use up a day or two finding a trade and gain a month or so than gain that day or two, but have to find a trade in the near future.