The Empire of Russia

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely comment in recruitment threads, but the lasercats are awesome. B)

Free /bump for you.

Coolness.

This is technically a bump but it's actually an anti-bump which has the sole function of letting you people know that you guys are an abomination that defiles the name it's carrying.

Well, you suck, Moldov.

We have so much pwn that Inspector Zeniga with Interpol HQ nation bumped us because our lasercats are awesome.

Meanwhile, I have no idea what FOK means.

What is it, iPOD?

I mean, seriously, what's so bad about us?

I have nothing against your alliance, just you, as you state that we are an abomination defiling Russia, or, at least, The Russian Empire, now I will stop before I go on a vast history class-like rant.

Goodbye, Moldov, wish you to know that you suck worse.

This is what happens when I go without bumping.

Russian pride!

Edited by NuclearWizard

What a swell character we got here,

the DP looks like something out of a 1950s flick, a bit of updating could be in hand,

Being a member of iFOK reminds me of this alliance known as iTAG where each person in that alliance had names "iAlliance of iMember1" iAlliance of iMember2"

and it went on but they were just a bunch of muppets, iFOK doesn't go out crazy praising Steve Jobs and all that?

iTAG was 12 strong but i got fed up with them and all but 1 of them were buried into the ground. The last however escaped and i was never able to catch him....

He hides to this day myself never learning of this Identity but then i had changed identity also , known once as Judge Magister Gabranth of Archadia

but that is all in the past now....

Bump for the motherland.