Looking for a Peaceful Black Team Alliance

well then look no further than The Sahdow Confederacy.Peaceful black team alliance.We offer 3mil start-up aid for our younger incoming nations also.We are a small and extremely freindly alliance,but we have big freinds so no worries on gettting attacked.Although I would hate to steal recruits from our freinds at AzN.They are a good choice also

forums: z9.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Confederacy/index.php?

Hey Cindy :D

You should have said you were looking!

We're a multi colored alliance so you can stay whatever color you want and we are peaceful.

Check out the thread - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1412074

If you read the later posts it says basically everything about us (hope that does't put you off :P )

So you look for a Peaceful Black team Alliance ae. Well the Empire of Russia is for you then. We are both a Yellow and Black team Alliance, and would welcome the addition of a member to its ranks, being newly created you have the best chance of gaining a high status within the Empire.

We have positions within the Ministries of the Empire of the Duma where you can be a peaceful representative to the people who vote you in and pass policy through the lower house etc.

If you want to learn more or are interested PM me and i can direct you to the forum site.