Slavic migration to the Empire.

Mongol Federation

The ship was under heavy guard and the refugees, former members of the Slavorussian Air Force and medical personnel, were being shipped to the newly opened Imperial Air Base with their cargo to follow. As the convoy entered the base, 2 Inca fighters flew overhead on their way to fly CAP over the capital.

Prince Acahuana Chavez stood in the serf and smiled, "It is good to be on solid land once more. Where are we?"

An aid replies, "Fascist Republic of Carthage. I decided this was the best place to hide."

The prince looks at his aid, "Why is that?"

The aid replies, "Well, President Cutlass is of similar opinion and we are about as far from Imperial or allied authorities as we can be here."

The prince frowns, "'Imperial authorities'... Bah, I'm the Imperial will incarnate!" The prince grins at the fear that shows in his aids face, "Or have you forgotten that I'm the Crown Prince and hair to the Empire? Nonetheless, you have done well. We must make hast to the capital, I have an idea."

Edited by New Inca Empire