UN and ALLIES DOW

Venomviper

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out of offensive slots. :(

Someone needs to hit me, I'm the leader dude.

See, too many nations, not enough slots.

Shawn - This is why I plea. If they could just do this in an orderly fashion, numbers , rainchecks, somethin' so we could accommodate you all in this. They really had no idea there would be a waiting list.

Edited by metal

Don't forget me.. I practically insulted UN and still haven't gotten hit once :(

I'm running out of big enough targets and that isn't supposed to be a problem when you hit someone 3x your size.

None of the people I attacked can even attack me back now, this is ridiculous.

I'm 99% Ego .5% Talent and .5% Charm.. As you can see, it is better that my ego doesn't grow

PLEASE ME NEXT!

Edited by Craven

Someone from Blackwater please attack me now.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000276

I came out of Anarchy, hungry for blood, checked our target lists, okay slots full, clicked around Blackwater's nation list, WHY DEM SLOTS FULL. So now I'm pissed.

Hit me up please.

Someone from Blackwater please attack me now.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000276

I came out of Anarchy, hungry for blood, checked our target lists, okay slots full, clicked around Blackwater's nation list, WHY DEM SLOTS FULL. So now I'm pissed.

Hit me up please.

I for one am against fighting people smaller than us.. sorry not only are you out of my range, but I still really don't see you guys as enemies. BW doesn't beat up on small alliances.. it just isn't that challenging.

/me laughs at the irony..

I am an explorer, and I wish to see both sides of the curtain before I make my decision on what I think is right and what I think is wrong. Make me feel like I'm Blackwater and you can feel like you're UN + Allies. Come on, you know you want to. Even though you're too big. But you want to.

BW is not whining...in fact for the way things are they are being great sports. This was a great war and BW executed a GREAT blitz. Im glad they picked UN cause we now do see our military flaws and we appreciate the wake up call.

So far so good UN and allies.

Ok, from what I see UN has brought in not only Old Atlantic Charter but also Orange Juice. Unfair much? That's what, 200 vs. 40? I've fought with OJ and I know they are honorable guys; I don't know Old Atlantic Charter but I'd like to think they aren't big fans of a curbstomp. Anyone wanna explain?

Ok, from what I see UN has brought in not only Old Atlantic Charter but also Orange Juice. Unfair much? That's what, 200 vs. 40? I've fought with OJ and I know they are honorable guys; I don't know Old Atlantic Charter but I'd like to think they aren't big fans of a curbstomp. Anyone wanna explain?

Explanation=UN is the best alliance................................

Nah, but OJ and OAC wna fight, where not gonna say they can't, BW knew what would happen if they attacked us, so they should be luky that we didn't bring in the whole family for this feud:P

But Actually im pretty sure that we can all agree that BW is actually doing really good. For that, they have my respect, and for sportsmanship, you also have my respect( except that Micv guys is pissing me off though he's not in your alliance, or at least i don't think he is ).

That being said, Were gonna run you to the ground :P. HAHA. goodluck luck guys, may the best damian win :jihad:

P.S. FROM NOW ON MY NAME IS KING DAMIAN.....................really? :mellow:.......................... YES <_<

Hey, all I'm saying is that UN could have handled this by themselves and did not have to call anybody else for support. Some members could also use a bit more class and by some members I mean Damian.

As far as I can see, your nation is also in anarchy.

Don't talk the talk until you can walk the walk.

Other than that, most UN members are cool guys.

Explanation=UN is the best alliance................................

Nah, but OJ and OAC wna fight, where not gonna say they can't, BW knew what would happen if they attacked us, so they should be luky that we didn't bring in the whole family for this feud:P

But Actually im pretty sure that we can all agree that BW is actually doing really good. For that, they have my respect, and for sportsmanship, you also have my respect( except that Micv guys is pissing me off though he's not in your alliance, or at least i don't think he is ).

That being said, Were gonna run you to the ground tongue.gif. HAHA. goodluck luck guys, may the best damian win emot-jihad.gif

P.S. FROM NOW ON MY NAME IS KING DAMIAN.....................really? mellow.gif.......................... YES dry.gif

You just made this much sense --->0<---

Edited by Ashen

I'm getting the impression, that you really don't like the UN.

I don't know if it's because of the events that occurred a while back,

but all your recent posts are about you bad mouthing the UN.

I'm getting the impression, that you really don't like the UN.

I don't know if it's because of the events that occurred a while back,

but all your recent posts are about you bad mouthing the UN.

Well when you ask for five to one odds against an alliance...it paints a pretty bad picture of you. I like Naon, but the rest of you...well, I'll play nice and keep my mouth shut.

Hehe, don't think notes haven't been taken about who's been extremely opportunistic here. :ph34r:

PS. I don't pay a lot of attention when it doesn't involve us, is this the first "defensive curbstomp" in TE history or no?

Hehe, don't think notes haven't been taken about who's been extremely opportunistic here. :ph34r:

PS. I don't pay a lot of attention when it doesn't involve us, is this the first "defensive curbstomp" in TE history or no?

Yes, notes have definitely been taken :ph34r: :jihad: :ph34r:

Edited by KingDingaLing

Heh, we're all pretty cool with each other.. we have a little banter, but right now I'm in OJ and UN's channel having a good time. No one seems to be taking it personally, we're just enjoying the roller coaster.

Well when you ask for five to one odds against an alliance...it paints a pretty bad picture of you. I like Naon, but the rest of you...well, I'll play nice and keep my mouth shut.

This is not the only topic you have bad mouthed us in.

Ever since the events that involved the UN and RE occurred, the only topics

you have posted on, are those that concern the UN.

This is not the only topic you have bad mouthed us in.

Ever since the events that involved the UN and RE occurred, the only topics

you have posted on, are those that concern the UN.

Are you trying to write poetry?

Are you trying to write poetry?

No. I just don't like spreading the text from the

left side all the way on the right side. I like keeping the eye focused

on one location, instead of having it move all over the place ^_^

Edited by Gilbert Torres

Hey, all I'm saying is that UN could have handled this by themselves and did not have to call anybody else for support. Some members could also use a bit more class and by some members I mean Damian.

As far as I can see, your nation is also in anarchy.

Don't talk the talk until you can walk the walk.

Other than that, most UN members are cool guys.

Hey what you need to do is stop saying things to start with. Theres this thing called "keeping it to yourself". But hey your right, I don't keep my mouth shut, but on the "class" subject you DON'T have any class bro, How do you only have about 12 post and more than half are about how "bad" the UN is, and now you say were cool after I put you on blast....hmmmmmm.............you talk all you want, but your not gonna get any of UN's respect like that.

UN=Most talked about alliance=Best alliance

Haters=No life=Fail

-Public Announcement from Yours truly,

King Damian