Delete Account Early?

KingPancrazio

Now i was curious if any of the Cyber Nations staff could Delete my nation(REWTCF), i do plan on creating another one but the members of my Alliance and i would like to delete our accounts so that we could create another one that shows that our nations are working together, or if you could end our Foreign Aid atleast so we can Delete our accounts. If it is at all possible for you guys to do, if so thank you, if not thank you for taking time to read this.

I would please like to have my nation and also my account with Cybernations to be canceled to, after the April 1 fake virus boondoggle, i don't want this game any more, If you cant trust people to play the game far and launch viruses when the sites security defenses our down, then this game is one in a million games not to have, I'm very respectful of you and ur game, so be respectful to me plz, and do the actions i request. Thanks to you and your admins...........

Sorry, but we don't delete accounts on request. You will have to wait for your aid to expire and delete it yourself.

Also, the whole ModCP/Tracking Worm thing was a joke. There was no security breach and nobody had access to anything they shouldn't have.