Reunification

Sumeragi

For what reason?

It is our mandate and destiny to bring all of the Hordes together, for we are strong when united and weak when divided.

After reading the newspaper the Slavorussian Premier turns to one of her aids and sarcastically says "And they call us opportunistic."

OOC: Er.... how did Slavorussia hear about that? That was a private discussion :P

When you moved your forces in, it was not because you wanted to unite, it was because you wanted to liberate them. Putting them under "one tent" isnt liberating now is it?

Liberating them from the treacherous Francoist was what we have done.

Uniting family isn't something to be condemned, is it?

Uniting family is one thing, saying to other government it will be a protectorate region and then absorbing it after the entire meeting was about NOT letting it fall under the hands of one government is another.

Any more expansion in protect regions, or any expansion nonpeacefully in Asia will be met by me.

Uniting family is one thing, saying to other government it will be a protectorate region and then absorbing it after the entire meeting was about NOT letting it fall under the hands of one government is another.

Any more expansion in protect regions, or any expansion nonpeacefully in Asia will be met by me.

You seem to have confused things. We protected Mongolia from outside forces, and if the people of Mongolia, our cousins, want to join us, who is to stop us? Please stop interfering in the internal matters of your ally.

OOC: As I have constantly did in my versions of the maps, Mongolia is supposed to be an "occupied" territory, not the open protectorate that is normally done. That's why I colored it light yellow.