UW's beef with TPF

Panic King

Let's get this straight... here are the attack and defend numbers..

3/26

TPF..4 ATTACKS

3/27

TPF... 2 ATTACKS

3/28

TPF... 5 ATTACKS

UW... 3 DEFENCES

I peaced after discusions with jonboy and BG

3/29

TPF continues to attack

TPF...4 ATTACKS

UW... 2 DEFENCES

3/30

UW issues DoW

TPF... 26 ATTACKS

THE FELLOWSHIP... 1 ATTACK

RED DAWN... 4 ATTACKS

UW... 3 DEFENCES

I wasn't the only nation to peace. Those others that did are now reengaged with TPF. Now I am sure this list isn't all inclusive as I am sure there are some nations who deleted their wars. My point is this shows the extent TPF will go to silence the truth

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Wiyeo (the 1 Fellowship attack) has no idea what is going on in this thread and as far as he knows is just defending a raid via our MADP. He's not a political kind of guy. I would not insult TPF by helping with a war against UW, if that is indeed all this turns out to be.

I will get Wiyeo to peace so there is no further confusion on TF's position at this time.

I peaced after discusions with jonboy and BG

You may have peaced your personal wars. But I imagine there was no order issued to UW to peace everything out, and I know there was no communication with myself or BG saying you would do so, or asking us to do so as well. In fact, you replied to my first peace offer with:

---------------------------------------

To: JonBoy16 From: panic king Date: 3/28/2009 4:15:34 AM

Subject: RE: .Wars w/TPF

Message: As I stated to BG. UW was just minding their own business when your nations pack raided us.. Additionally, when we defended, you escalated with more attacks. UW will not back down to any attacks on us. So if you wish peace, I suggest you leash those attacking rulers especially (deleted nation name) , who continues to escalate and attack nations not currently involved in this conflict. Although UW is small in size, this cannot look good for either of us if it continues. I have the support of my alliance mates and they are committed to max infra and tech damage on TPF if this continues. TPF needs to resist the urge to raid UW from this point forward.

--------------------------------------

That's a far cry from the peace discussions you say you had with BG and myself. It looks to me like you peaced out your wars to save your nation, yet left your alliance hanging out to dry. That isn't a good leadership characteristic sir.

Its funny that you should say:

My point is this shows the extent TPF will go to silence the truth

...when you infact are the one who is silencing the truth.

Illegal raid? You say your alliance had 31 members when the first raid happened, BG says 30, all I ever saw was 29. Oh well. A couple of your alliance members were raided in TE- that's the way it goes.

K..lets look at this:

----------------------------

To: panic king From: JonBoy16 Date: 3/28/2009 12:49:03 PM

Message: I'm not suggesting that UW "back down" but rather that her leaders help facilitate in an end to the attacks. I am issuing word to all TPF members attacking UW nations to peace out, but if other UW jump in, then other TPF members will also jump in. As you know, TPF, much like UW does not take kindly to attacks on her members no matter what the reason may be, so it will be hard keeping TPF nations away if additional UW nations jump into the conflict. I simply ask for you, as a leader of UW, to step up and help me end this conflict between our alliances- out of respect for the way UW and TPF have stood by eachother's alliances in the past if for no other reason.

---------------------------

Or this.

---------------------------

To: panic king From: JonBoy16 Date: 3/28/2009 1:40:49 AM

Subject: .Wars w/TPF

Message: Good day, sir. I'm not sure if you're the leader of UW or not, but I'm coming to you for some assistance. There have been a lot of wars between UW and TPF lately, some started by UW, some started by TPF. I am willing to order all TPF nations to peace out with the UW nations they are attacking if I can get the same respect returned to TPF. If you aren't who I need to come to with this issue, can you either forward it to the person who needs to see it or tell me who to contact? I thank you very much for your time, and good luck in the senate race.

--------------------------

If March 30th's response was "a reaction to 3 days of raids" then what is the reason for not accepting peace after receiving two messages on the 28th? If my math is correct, that's two days earlier meaning one day after the raids started.

To quote you again, "Everthing I have posted is a true representation of the time line of our engagement."

Where do I start? I guess from the first inaccurate "fact"..

Illegal raid? You say your alliance had 31 members when the first raid happened, BG says 30, all I ever saw was 29. Oh well. A couple of your alliance members were raided in TE- that's the way it goes.

That's as close to admitting that you guys were wrong as I'll probably get.. The "Oh well" is a nice touch.

As I have stated before.. TPF has some wordsmiths in their midst. I must say that jonboy is polite in his pm's but unfortunately his facts (math) are a bit askew. First raid was on the 26th.. we did not engage defensive operations until the 28th.. By then I had been talked into peacing as did a couple other nations.. Then hell breaks out on the 29th with 4 more attacks by TPF.. and 4 from a bandwagonner Red Dawn AA and pm's from my alliance members that TPF nations attacked after peace offer. We DoW on the30th.. and we are here now...

To: JonBoy16 From: panic king Date: 3/28/2009 4:15:34 AM

Let's not get stupid here. Timeline.. 4am the above mssg sent

Approximately 9pm that night I accepted the peace that was sent and AA was notified of a stand down.

I need not and will not continue to justify my actions, afterall it was your alliance that started this conflict. I will only point out that your alliance is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Where do I start? I guess from the first inaccurate "fact"..

That's as close to admitting that you guys were wrong as I'll probably get.. The "Oh well" is a nice touch.

It is a fact that the most members I have seen in UW is 29. Perhaps you "know" there were 31 at one point. Like I said. "Oh well. A couple of your alliance members were raided in TE- that's the way it goes." It is a fact that raids happen in TE. I've been raided, you've been raided, perhaps even Fish Land, with his amazing 11,600NS has been raided.

I must say that jonboy is polite in his pm's but unfortunately his facts (math) are a bit askew.

You must forgive me for basing my math off the figures you provided, but I won't argue something so juvenile with you. Instead, I'll let you chalk that up as a win in your book.

ps..if you keep copying my different colors, it is a fact I'm going to run out soon :o

Let's not get stupid here.

No need for name calling. You admitted yourself that I've been polite with my PM's. Lets keep it polite and mature, shall we?

Approximately 9pm that night I accepted the peace that was sent and AA was notified of a stand down.

I would love to see a copy of that message.

Did you forget to tell your alliance that you officially DOW'd on us?

-------------------------------------

To: JonBoy16 From: Natural Disaster Date: 3/30/2009 7:17:57 PM

Subject: Thanks!

Message: I peaced out with you guys and you still continue to attack. What is up with TPF?

-------------------------------------

I would very much like to end this, I have nothing to gain buy waring with members of my same team color.

I have asked several times to help me stop this, yet you still seem bent on just proving TPF wrong in the attacks.

As i said when i checked after your pm, you had 30 members and you were not in the top 25 AA's.

Even if you were and it WAS true, you have handled this problem entirely wrong and you have not sent out orders to stand down.

I have 3 or 4 pms from your members that you didn't send anything but asked them to attack, not stand down.

Even on this very topic i have posted that i want peace and offered it to you, you have not one time excepted it, only made rude comments.

I will also say that you are correct and 2 or 3 TPF nations raided you guys...it happens! I was not aware of this until i read the 3 crappy pm's you sent me

when i logged on. Plus there were other wars that are deleted from the 3 days of wars you have listed where UW nations DOW'd TPF.

Not saying that thats wrong, just that it happened and you deny it.

All the facts still point to I and other GOV have tried to get peace several times and with no help from you...

WE have decided to take you up on your DOW but i still hope for the best possible solution to this confusing and insane war.

I'm having PM's sent to UW nations we are at war with to let us know if they want peace, if they do then they will be peaced out immediately.

My apologies to UW members as i should of thought of this sooner, and just took matters into my own hands to end this useless dispute.

Also thanks to all our friends for your support!

BG.

Wow..you out did yourselves . What an end run! That was a real smooth move BG. Sending out a pm blaming me for TPF's attack. All respect I had for you is definately gone. You have crossed the line in TE politics. Interfering in internal allliance functions is the lowest move I've ever seen in the 4 rounds I have played.

Quote:

Message: I'm not suggesting that UW "back down" but rather that her leaders help facilitate in an end to the attacks. I am issuing word to all TPF members attacking UW nations to peace out, but if other UW jump in, then other TPF members will also jump in. As you know, TPF, much like UW does not take kindly to attacks on her members no matter what the reason may be, so it will be hard keeping TPF nations away if additional UW nations jump into the conflict. I simply ask for you, as a leader of UW, to step up and help me end this conflict between our alliances- out of respect for the way UW and TPF have stood by eachother's alliances in the past if for no other reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JonBoy16, you are incorrect on the way UW handles its' members who tech raid. When our members tech raid, they are really on ther own. UW does not help that nation, if other members of the raided members alliance choose to defend theeir alliance member. However, UW will defend our alliance members from unprovoked attacks(general attacks, tech raids, etc.). As long as a UW member is not the initial attacker, UW has their back. This s in my opinion where TPF's philosohy is flawed. I have been simply trying to get you and BG to understand that point of view. If you truly understood that point of view, I could have been able to help put an end to this conflict. TPF seems to want to get away free with tech raiding against UW. We do not play that way. We defend ourselves.

Simply put, if you raid a nation, you should expect to receive an attack from the defending nation and its' alliance members. That applies here in TE as well as SE and in real life. If you try your philosophy in SE, you will get pounded. This is TE. It is played more agressively.

So, this has gone to far. As I have stated to you, BG and OZ, have fun! I guess we will be going at this for the next 30 days :lol:

Be good!

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

Wow..you out did yourselves . What an end run! That was a real smooth move BG. Sending out a pm blaming me for TPF's attack. All respect I had for you is definately gone. You have crossed the line in TE politics. Interfering in internal allliance functions is the lowest move I've ever seen in the 4 rounds I have played.

Don't blame BG. The idea was mine. I knew you would disagree with the method, as may others, but in all honesty I feel sorry for the pounding your alliance has been/is/will be taking if this doesn't end. Again, hold me accountable.

JonBoy16, you are incorrect on the way UW handles its' members who tech raid.

I wasn't refering to the way UW handles her members who tech raid. I was refering to the way UW handles a situation in which her members are attacked. If your alliance doesn't back a nation that gets attacked due to a tech raid, that's up to you. We in TPF protect our members as long as they're operating within our rules. Panic King says they broke the rules. From what we can tell, they did not. Whether they did or didn't is not the issue anymore however.

I have been simply trying to get you and BG to understand that point of view. If you truly understood that point of view, I could have been able to help put an end to this conflict. TPF seems to want to get away free with tech raiding against UW. We do not play that way. We defend ourselves.

I completely understand it sir. You defended your nations, we defended our nations, you defended your other nations, we defended our other nations, etc. It has gotten us caught up in an endless cycle. I don't argue the fact that you were right in attacking the TPF members who tech raided your alliance's nations. I am simply trying to explain that TPF also is defending her nations because we feel they were justified in their tech raids based upon the raiding rules in our charter, and as have been spamed out to the entire alliance throughout this round.

First off PK, as i said before I didn't want to war with you and since you were not willing to help your nations and me get peace this was a must!

We never blamed You for the war but said you were the reason it is still going on and you are as i have said several times before on here.

You should have no dispute as you complained we wouldn't give you peace, even though i asked several times on this topic and the fact

we had to take matters into our own hands to end a war you obviously want, but cry wolf to make us look bad...my opinion you went wrong when you

brought this public in the first place. Yet not one time have i ever downed you or your character, nor your position as leader of your AA.

If you don't want peace then keep waring with us but your nations that do will get peace....

Quote:

Message: I'm not suggesting that UW "back down" but rather that her leaders help facilitate in an end to the attacks. I am issuing word to all TPF members attacking UW nations to peace out, but if other UW jump in, then other TPF members will also jump in. As you know, TPF, much like UW does not take kindly to attacks on her members no matter what the reason may be, so it will be hard keeping TPF nations away if additional UW nations jump into the conflict. I simply ask for you, as a leader of UW, to step up and help me end this conflict between our alliances- out of espect for the way UW and TPF have stood by eachother's alliances in the past if for no other reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JonBoy16, you are incorrect on the way UW handles its' members who tech raid. When our members tech raid, they are really on ther own. UW does not help that nation, if other members of the raided members alliance choose to defend theeir alliance member. However, UW will defend our alliance members from unprovoked attacks(general attacks, tech raids, etc.). As long as a UW member is not the initial attacker, UW has their back. This s in my opinion where TPF's philosohy is flawed. I have been simply trying to get you and BG to understand that point of view. If you truly understood that point of view, I could have been able to help put an end to this conflict. TPF seems to want to get away free with tech raiding against UW. We do not play that way. We defend ourselves.

Simply put, if you raid a nation, you should expect to receive an attack from the defending nation and its' alliance members. That applies here in TE as well as SE and in real life. If you try your philosophy in SE, you will get pounded. This is TE. It is played more agressively.

So, this has gone to far. As I have stated to you, BG and OZ, have fun! I guess we will be going at this for the next 30 days :lol:

Be good!

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

We have no problem with that, you are well with in your right to defend! Just don't defend then have the defending nation offer peace only to have 2 other nations dow

or ask for peace yet keep attacking saying its justified until you get your tech and land back. They first set of attacks are the defense, the second set is a raid/war call....

BG.

You should have no dispute as you complained we wouldn't give you peace, even though i asked several times on this topic and the fact

we had to take matters into our own hands to end a war you obviously want, but cry wolf to make us look bad...my opinion you went wrong when you

brought this public in the first place. Yet not one time have i ever downed you or your character, nor your position as leader of your AA.

If you don't want peace then keep waring with us but your nations that do will get peace....

BG.

Well said.

I have hinted at poor leadership decisions though.

Edited by JonBoy16

In all honesty....

UW has a legitimate complaint.

I know this since I monitor at times. As BG stated; 'other Governments' have been involved. To that I would say the number of raids upon them...at the same, or nearly same time bodes ill.

Alright...for what it is worth; the Government of RD was involved in attempting to get the separate parties together and get this shut down. BG had to fade due to RL...I faded, as did Arcticllama fairly soon after. PK didn't make it into the communications matrix.

Now; you wish to disparage the OP on a legitimate complaint that was attempted at resolution. bad form.

I shall be having a bit of a talk with RDs current leaders. I just tell folks when to shoot and who, in matters of war.

Don't blame BG. The idea was mine. I knew you would disagree with the method, as may others, but in all honesty I feel sorry for the pounding your alliance has been/is/will be taking if this doesn't end. Again, hold me accountable.

If you feel so sorry about our pounding, maybe you shouldn't of raided us in the first place. In the second place, I'm sure you ran this through BG before sending it. In the third place, I think your refusal to take responsibility for starting this whole thing is humorous at best and pathetic at worst . I am done this evening.. raid away