Quey

Fluc2ateD

After seeing so many posts of ban appeals and not wanting to be in the same scenario too, i have a few questions to ask the admins.

Is there a possibly that Cybernations players from Singapore even only having one game account, gets deleted/ban?

In what way will the admin team decides that the nations belong to the same single person?

Hope to gain a better picture and understanding of what's happening right now.

Peace.

IP addresses are one of the ways they use to tell if players have more than one account. Of the other ways they don't publicise because it allows people to be aware of other detection methods and therefore make it easier for them to avoid a ban.

I certainly know that. But just to correct you, it's not each house has its own ip. The DHCP serevers, WAN and LAN settings are responsible for the ip leased. Neighbours too, may also share the internet as well. So it does not mean that each house will have its own ip.

Cookeking if you're unaware, many CN players from Singapore are getting banned/deleted and many are them are having a hard time trying to appeal.

Since i come from Singapore and many of the deleted/banned players belong to the same ISP as me, i'll have to start worrying.

Edited by Fluc2ateD

No need to bump this. If you've been watching the Warn and Ban Appeals forum as you say then you know this is being looked into and should also know that starting yet another thread about it isn't going to change anything and is in fact not appreciated.

A great number of people are cheating from a Singapore ISP and hence an investigation is ongoing.