LFM Kill TE Initiative MADP BLoc

WarriorPwnag

Wily, you said:

When you find enough alliances/nations to destroy the Initiative please do contact me personally. I love jokes

However, you are not part of the Initiative and we can look to our own defenses just fine. Especially when you really aren't significant compared to the size of this fully armed and operation battle station bloc.

Also, this is just priceless:

To everyone else. I would like to point out that from day 1 we have made it a point to have an alliance free from treaties so that something like this we could avoid. It just so happens that the treaties we do have got us caught up in a war.

Did you accidentally sign some treaties? Did you wake up from a hangover and have your MADP written on your forehead?

Maybe because your name isn't on the friggin document, chief.

Actually They were brought up in the initial talks about the initiative forming, since Neo dosen't have IRC, i could only rely on pm'ing him about the situation.

With out his consent i didn't want to make him an official member. Once i heard back from him he was given a target just like everyone else was.

TF is part of the initiative!

With that said, even if they were not they do have an MADP and by default are part of the initiative. TF is TPF just as TPF is TF, many of their members were TPF last round and although they are

their own entity and an alliance from an AA in SE, they are still our brother in arms and TPF holds our relationship in very high regard. Simply put you cannot grab someones left arm without

their right arm hitting you...We will defend them with just as much fierceness as we would our very own.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

If you look really close in that sentence you just mutilated you will see that i never emplied our teaties were written on "accident".

Its obvious that your one of those people who decide holding a grudge is more important then taking a grip on reality and moving forward. The Initiative and MHA and allies have both shown their sportsmanship and class over the situation and do it civil. Why is it that you cant do the same?

No, someone just wants to be a "leader" too bad to give up and be one alliance. Which is retarded. MADP if you have to fight and have to defend you might as well be one alliance since you have no individual choice.

all blocs and MADP's should just merge into alliances, and then we all attack everyone that won't comply!

So your saying that just because two big alliances sign a treaty they are better of just merging? That ridiculous, the point in a treaty is to strengthen two or more alliances by the protection they give each other. Its not combining strength its meant to help protect and help grow. Its a means of friendship and trust. Merging would be completely different. A new government would have to be set up, switching of forums, changing of 200+ AA's the whole works. This just lets us chill in our own way in safety and in comfort and enjoy our good friends company. :)

So your saying that just because two big alliances sign a treaty they are better of just merging? That ridiculous, the point in a treaty is to strengthen two or more alliances by the protection they give each other. Its not combining strength its meant to help protect and help grow. Its a means of friendship and trust. Merging would be completely different. A new government would have to be set up, switching of forums, changing of 200+ AA's the whole works. This just lets us chill in our own way in safety and in comfort and enjoy our good friends company. :)

Did you not just say that you never meant to sign treaties?

Want to get your story right?

All I heard was Im scared to fight...

Really in TE whats the Point of a MADP ? might was well just merge...
all blocs and MADP's should just merge into alliances, and then we all attack everyone that won't comply!

This gives me an ideal!!!

WHO WANTS TO MERGE WITH TPF?????????????? We are now taking applications ;)

BG.

Really in TE whats the Point of a MADP ? might was well just merge...

Techically, we would all eventually merge, then we would all wna leave and we would be right back were we started, just like Radio Head, lmao. If you don't get it, go to youtube and type in 'Radio Head'

If you look really close in that sentence you just mutilated you will see that i never emplied our teaties were written on "accident".

If quoting you verbatim is mutilating your sentences...

Well that simply reflects poorly on you. If you really speak for your alliance then TPF picked a winner. However, NeoGandalf appears to be the brains of the operation, so perhaps you can't be written off.

Its obvious that your one of those people who decide holding a grudge is more important then taking a grip on reality and moving forward. The Initiative and MHA and allies have both shown their sportsmanship and class over the situation and do it civil. Why is it that you cant do the same?

h.png

I wish I could hate you to death.

Edited by Arcturus Jefferson