Nuclear Missile Launch

First off this is a suggestion for nations who are declared on and not the person declaring.

i suggest if you are attacked you should be able to launch a nuke right away this would be fair as the attacker would have to understand the possibility of getting nuked, however if you start the war i think you should have to wait 24 hours before launching it.

This actually makes sense, as a nuclear update blitz will no longer be possible, however the attacking nation will face nuclear retailaton to compensate for his first-strike edge. I would still put in a time delay however, maybe 6 hours. Otherwise an attacking nation could face 2 nuclear strikes in 30 minutes in the case of a normal quad attack.

This actually makes sense, as a nuclear update blitz will no longer be possible, however the attacking nation will face nuclear retailaton to compensate for his first-strike edge. I would still put in a time delay however, maybe 6 hours. Otherwise an attacking nation could face 2 nuclear strikes in 30 minutes in the case of a normal quad attack.

One could say that such is a risk that a attacking nation/alliance will simply have to take for quadding, Nukes are there to be used and this is TE after all, People dont have as many nukes as they do in normal CN.

Edited by The fox

hence the reason the defending nations should be able to launch a nuke when they are attacked, instead of sitting their and watching your nukes dissapear, i had 3 nukes go poof when i was attacked by 3 nations, had i've been hable to launch those nukes i would of been able to hold my ground or at the very least put a hurt on them., i'm not saying you shouldn't be able to spy them away when u declare on someone, but if your on at update you should be able to counter their spying (it may not be the nation your at war with but 8/10 it's someone in their alliance at the very least)

Edited by Demonic