Wonder Purchase Screen Typo?

Begovic

From the Information Index:

Scientific Development Center - $150,000,000 - The scientific development center increases the productivity of your factories from -8% infrastructure cost to -10% infrastructure cost, increases the productivity of your universities from +8% citizen income to +10% citizen income, allows the Great University to give its technology happiness bonus up to 5,000 technology levels (+2 happiness each 1,000 technology levels). Requires 14,000 infrastructure, 3,000 technology, Great University, National Research Lab.

I should have screen captured or copied and pasted before I bought my wonder, but I noticed that in the description for the SDC in the Information Index is accurate, but when I was looking at the purchase screen I believe it said factories from -8% infrastructure upkeep to -10% infrastructure upkeep.

Unless I only imagined it, I believe the purchase screen details for this wonder should be fixed. (See below)

Edited by Begovic

• 5 weeks later...

From the wonder purchase screen:

Scientific Development Center - $150,000,000 - The scientific development center increases the productivity of your factories from -8% infrastructure upkeep to -10% infrastructure upkeep, increases the productivity of your universities from +8% citizen income to +10% citizen income, allows the Great University to give its technology happiness bonus up to 5,000 technology levels (+2 happiness each 1,000 technology levels).

From the information index:

Factory - $150,000.00 - Decreases cost of missiles -5%, decreases tank cost -10%, reduces initial infrastructure purchase cost -8%.

Should be:

Scientific Development Center - $150,000,000 - The scientific development center increases the productivity of your factories from -8% infrastructure purchase cost to -10% infrastructure purchase cost, increases the productivity of your universities from +8% citizen income to +10% citizen income, allows the Great University to give its technology happiness bonus up to 5,000 technology levels (+2 happiness each 1,000 technology levels).