Anyone wanna build an alliance?

JackInABox

from looking at your nation, i suggest you get at least 3 month of playing experience by JOINING an alliance for protection and looking around a bit, trying to understand the global politics in here and get a bit knowledge of how to run an own organization and how to deal with foreign diplomacy. new ppl creating fresh alliances without background knowledge will most often end in the meatgrinder sooner or later.

from looking at your nation, i suggest you get at least 3 month of playing experience by JOINING an alliance for protection and looking around a bit, trying to understand the global politics in here and get a bit knowledge of how to run an own organization and how to deal with foreign diplomacy. new ppl creating fresh alliances without background knowledge will most often end in the meatgrinder sooner or later.

Couldnt have put it any better, you really do need to join an alliance first so you can get to learn the ropes of CN.

Yea, 3 weeks after i started cn, i made my own alliance. It failed, so i made another one, that one also failed, but i guess by my third time, i gained enough experience, so this one is successful.

lol, reminds me of this:

I'm laughing so hard right now... But the fourth one stayed up!