Please Read

Gilbert Torres

Good day everyone,

Everyone knows that a lot has unfolded in these last couple of days.

The UN has been taken over, and a lot of UN members have merged with the

Roman Empire. Now I know my behavior may have sounded at times like like whiny

child, but that was not my intent. The only reason I have been so verbal on this story,

is because of how the UN had been been taken over, and how much I disliked the act.

But I've come to realize that I need to stop. Naon Matrix has yet to know about this,

so until he returns he will talk about the matter. As for me, I would like to apologize for

sounding like an $@! at times. I do not want people to look at me and think that I act like Lion

Heart. Lion Heart was constantly mad and trying to take over everything, and members

in CN disliked him very much.

I want CN members to know that all I'm seeking in CN is fun and distraction. So guys,

and CG, sorry for the behavior, and I hope no one thinks I'm a total $@!. I don't want this

message being about the United Nations, but I just want to get my point across, that I

hope people realize that I am just another guy looking for a fun distraction. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Gilbert Torres

Good day everyone,

Everyone knows that a lot has unfolded in these last couple of days.

The UN has been taken over, and a lot of UN members have merged with the

Roman Empire. Now I know my behavior may have sounded at times like like whiny

child, but that was not my intent. The only reason I have been so verbal on this story,

is because of how the UN had been been taken over, and how much I disliked the act.

But I've come to realize that I need to stop. Naon Matrix has yet to know about this,

so until he returns he will talk about the matter. As for me, I would like to apologize for

sounding like an $@! at times. I do not want people to look at me and think that I act like Lion

Heart. Lion Heart was constantly mad and trying to take over everything, and members

in CN disliked him very much.

I want CN members to know that all I'm seeking in CN is fun and distraction. So guys,

and CG, sorry for the behavior, and I hope no one thinks I'm a total $@!. I don't want this

message being about the United Nations, but I just want to get my point across, that I

hope people realize that I am just another guy looking for a fun distraction. Thanks everyone.

to my knowledge you and Naon merged UN into the Roman Empire. Thus, neither of you are UN any longer but are instead Romans. who cares how CG came into power. if he wants to basically keep UN alive, you and Naon have no say in the matter as neither of you are UN members or leaders. You both chose to go to the RE and not stay UN thus you have absolutely no say in anything in regards to UN.

UN is allowed to exist as a sovereign alliance with their own leader whether you, Naon, or RE likes it. If UN members want to stay UN instead of joining RE, that is their right.

Now you apologize and state that you don't want this message to be about UN but then state you want to get your point across. That is a complete contradiction. if you did not want this to be about UN, you would have just apologized and been done with it. you bringing up UN makes this about UN.

so again, you are no longer UN, you have no say about what goes on with UN. just my two cents.

Joey: Thanks, and I never really learned where to post certain topics. Any help?

Hormones: lol, thanks and sorry I am already a member of the Roman Empire, but thanks.

Dochartaigh: I never really wanted to make this post about the UN, but of course I had to mention it,

since that was the root of the problem.

Joey: Thanks, and I never really learned where to post certain topics. Any help?

Hormones: lol, thanks and sorry I am already a member of the Roman Empire, but thanks.

Dochartaigh: I never really wanted to make this post about the UN, but of course I had to mention it,

since that was the root of the problem.

Make one topic or place the post in the topic that caused your post.