Looking for laidback Alliance

Looking for an alliance that doesn't require a whole lotta hoops to jump through to join. I'll be active on your forum if you got one and will be a solid team player but I don't want to have to answer 65 different hidden questions within the game to join, I'm just not that into it. I'd like to grow a little and, yeah, I'm tired of getting attacked because people are bored.

Would prefer to stay Orange since all of my trade circles are such, but I can change if I find what I'm looking for.

If you PM me in game, please refer to this post or I'm likely to just delet your message as another generic recruitment message.

Thanks!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d..._ID=273560#info

Another Alliance is the best place for you. We don't require a lot of effort to stay in the alliance, as long you stay active on the forums. We are currently multi-colour, so if you want to stay on orange due to your trades is ok. We do offer lots of LULZ and the more the merrier, if you are interested please go to our forums here: http://forum.anotheralliance.com/index.php

Created on the second day of the eleventh month of the year two thousand eight by our beloved founding member nations whose names are not as important as the alliance's, Through Yggdrasil's Roots, whose choice of name is rumored to be influenced by large nipples, legs, drugs, herbal tea and sad love songs - has grown over the months to a small and tight-knit alliance that is addicted to watching pole dancers, requires every applicant to post naked photos before joining and enjoys being naked everyday. TYR has a reputation for being the most notorious and infamous assembly of nipples loving, pole dancing watching nut cracks since the factory of Lexington Foods Industry in Northern Barrington closed down because a container of nuts exploded in the courtyard. The member nations of TYR will rock Planet Bob with the unlimited levels of awesomeness.

tl;dr:

We do ask a few questions during the application process, and have several programs within TYR that requires the participation of every member.

As far as not wanting to change colors go, we want our members to have good trades, so if it's in a different team other than Maroon, we're perfectly fine with it. However, if you're interested in moving to Maroon, our trade circle program - The Secksie Nation Project is available.

If you have any questions, you could ask me... via PM or IRC (#TYR - ask for Lanna!).

If you're interested and want to fill out an application, register on our forum at: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TYR

Wherever you decide to go, good luck and have fun!

Damn you Lanna lol...

Well if you insist... TYR is under watch by CSN her big sister... as a CSN member and government official, I have full confidence in what Star Gazing has posted. After all, we are maroon :awesome: