The Last Stand of the 600(1,267).

MY WAR CRY

Is Sweet n Spicy Chicken

king%20leonidas%20pretty%20pissed.jpg

Heed my call brothers and sisters of Greece. We are no Athenians or Spartans, but Greeks. We must stand tall against the Mighty Pink Persian Terror Empire ruled by the the incompetent Pansy and his massive army of OVER 9000 Persian Immortals. Me and my 600 Body Guards, have chosen to stand and fight to the last death at the point where the rivers cross and the life begins. Begin your march now and we shall win this together!

tl;dr

Halp getting beat up hare!

Edited by jackyseto123

I give you mad props for your creativity, but seriously bud Alliances are your best bet for protection, that and being prepared for war every second of every day.

MY WAR CRY

Is Sweet n Spicy Chicken

king%20leonidas%20pretty%20pissed.jpg

Heed my call brothers and sisters of Greece. We are no Athenians or Spartans, but Greeks. We must stand tall against the Mighty Pink Persian Terror Empire ruled by the the incompetent Pansy and his massive army of OVER 9000 Persian Immortals. Me and my 600 Body Guards, have chosen to stand and fight to the last death at the point where the rivers cross and the life begins. Begin your march now and we shall win this together!

tl;dr

Halp getting beat up hare!

Over 9000, you say? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
I give you mad props for your creativity, but seriously bud Alliances are your best bet for protection, that and being prepared for war every second of every day.

I lost internet for 5 months, when I got it back, one of the first things I done was create my TE Nation and start anew. In my first 2 days, I already engaged 6 people, 3 Raidees, and 3 raiders. All of my raidees were a couple hundred NS down from me so I easily took them, but Pansy and his Viking Friend pounced on me Greeco-Roman style and had x4 my Population and thus a Larger army. I stood and fought, and amazingly, even though 2/3 of my Raidees fought back, and my 3 Raiders pummeled me, I managed to avoid Anarchy, but sold a couple infrastructure to make some $$$ to buy some troops :D