Improvement Swap

ladysamilia

I don't understand why it doesn't go on last activity. Delete nations that haven't collected AND paid bills in 20 days.

You should really be able to do as long of improvement swaps as you can afford as long as you keep up on your bills.

I don't understand why it doesn't go on last activity. Delete nations that haven't collected AND paid bills in 20 days.

You should really be able to do as long of improvement swaps as you can afford as long as you keep up on your bills.

If you look, it is based off of last activity. And that's been a part of the debate swirling around deletions for inactivity. Paying bills isn't currently defined as an activity. Right now the only thing that affects activity is collecting.

Well, I got this in my nation's page "Private Nation Messages" section after update:

WARNING: Your nation is 18 days inactive and will be automatically deleted at 20 days of inactivity if you do not collect taxes. Activity is only updated when you collect taxes.

I haven't gone a full 20 days since my last infra jump(2 mos ago) in order to keep up on my warchest.

Is this new? I've never seen this before. Why is Admin messing with my head?! :P

He's had to seen this thread by now right? At least a Mod.

However Nations still are being deleted like I said.

All I ask, great Admin in the sky, is if you ever really change the script to "automatically deleted at 20 days of inactivity" that you give the CN community 480 hrs notice in the way of the game update log.

I'm sure others have figured this out already and probably include allot of our larger, older nations. You could really upset the CN community if you went and changed the script now.

-JTW