OOC: RP Partner

Ned the Great

Recently, I thought of an interesting new RP and I've been wondering who would like to do it with me. I am looking for a Middle Eastern nation with political instability in particular. If you're interested, then PM me :P . I'll tell you more about the story in a PM if you are interested in this RP.

Also, I'm going to go on vacation tomorrow so I will not be able to check CN for a while. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Recently, I thought of an interesting new RP and I've been wondering who would like to do it with me. I am looking for a Middle Eastern nation with political instability in particular. If you're interested, then PM me :P . I'll tell you more about the story in a PM if you are interested in this RP.

Also, I'm going to go on vacation tomorrow so I will not be able to check CN for a while. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Well i don't think you have many choices lol, Rebel Army covers 9/10 of the middle east, and is nuked, same for Turkey, in Arabia nothing ever happens, i'm the closest nation to the middle east.. lets say i'm half in Europe and half in Middle East :awesome: