Surviving the Apocalypse

Centurius

Retalliation was expected but the form it was done came as a surprise with only the Soldiers being in NBC Suits and as the Civilian Population was only provided with radiation pills the damage was extreme not long after the blasts the whole nation entered in a black-out with only the Shelters and Navy being saved. The virus also spread fast in a matter of minutes millions were infected these would then again spread it not to forget the effects of lack of clean water on the surface. To make basic Aid even more hard the rebellion became even more chaotic and Soldiers had to withdraw to the only rather save place as 1 Biological Missile that was going to it was taken out and another 9 of the EMPs so the damage could be repaired in a few years. The City where the original Revolution once started had survived it was unexpected but welcomed by the majority it remembers those that had not fallen still had a chance. However this city was an exception everywhere else chaos and the Biological Weapons had their effects it was a large battleground even Soldiers couldn't fight.

---

(Emergency Command Center 54, Sanc City)

Over 1,000 Technicians from the Army gathered to commence clean-up from local water supplies while Marines handed out Reserves.

"Ma'am we have tried but all lines are dead it is unknown what the situation in the rest of the Union is..."a Lieutenant who had been busier earlier with communication said.

"Damn them so we are on our own... Any reports on what we are dealing with?"

"Negative the symptoms can mean everything however it is likely we are dealing with Ebola due to the nature of this fight"

"Vaccin?"

"We only have an experimental one that worked on apes so again negative."

"Well better try something, I want the vaccin spread inject everyone in the city who still is healthy including Soldiers... The others we can't risk spreading it shoot them on sight... Also I want this city isolated ASAP use all materials you can find to make a Border Wall if need to be by hand."

---

(Somewhere in Dragonisia)

The Queen was now walking towards a large room that was prepared for an Announcement the night before she was quickly crowned and took the place of her brother if only it had happened before there wouldn't be so much suffering.

announcingrelenaug5.png

"People of the world,

This fight has been going one for too long and has had too much casualties as such as my first action I announce the unconditional Surrender of the Imperial Union and beg the other party to accept it as there is no reason to continue this fight.

Furthermore I hereby announce the following measures that will go in effect immediately.

1. The Imperial Union will withdraw from all Military treaties and pacts with the exception of SSA where we will remain as a Protectorate.

2. Viceroy Milliardo Peacecraft will be stripped from title and rights he will be placed under arrest and prosecuted for crimes against Humanity when an effective system has been set up again.

3. The Imperial Defensive Armed Forces will only do patrol duties at own soil.

4. Delivering Humanitarian aid will be the main goal for the Armed Forces.

5. The production of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons will be freezed until further notice(OOC: Happy Mercy? :P )

Now for the final part of my statement, towards my people. We have been through Nuclear Fall-out, war at own soil, Rebellion twice and we have survived. We will survive this too and come out as a better nation than ever before. Yes we can. Yes we will."

"Your Majesty, your speech is inspiring to not only your people I am sure, but to the greater world around you. There has never been such a time when the Earth requires leaders such as yourself that can rise and give your people hope. Though both our countries were opposed in the previous war it seems that though we have both come out scathed this will only make us stronger. Your reforms will no doubt lead the Imperial Union to survive this trying time, but ultimately lead to your greatness once again. I wish you eternal blessings in your future endeavors."

-Sarah Tintagyl

"Your Majesty, your speech is inspiring to not only your people I am sure, but to the greater world around you. There has never been such a time when the Earth requires leaders such as yourself that can rise and give your people hope. Though both our countries were opposed in the previous war it seems that though we have both come out scathed this will only make us stronger. Your reforms will no doubt lead the Imperial Union to survive this trying time, but ultimately lead to your greatness once again. I wish you eternal blessings in your future endeavors."

-Sarah Tintagyl

"I thank you and can only wish the same in return while we opposed each other I considered your involvement honorable and was shocked when reports came in about the Nuclear Attack against your own Nation... I hope after this the both of us can meet in person to discuss something preventing this from ever happening again."

Signed,

Relena Peacecraft