Erik Betrakte

Bacharth

freakwars ducked as the shell exploded to the side of the ship, spraying the radio with water and shorted it out. " What the hell! Take cover!" The followers hit the ground and began digging tunnels and pouring quick form concrete. The ship sailed away. The men were concealed from all eyes.

OOC: You never got to the shore, as my navy is patrolling the sea. I'm calling you out on a G-dmod.

"Uhh...once," he said, trying maybe to ease himself away from a leader position. "I was the leader of a Norsvean Luftforsvaret Gruppen." He thought for a second, and translated, "A...squadron."

"Airforce eh? I myself are a fighter pilot, land based Viper. It's ironic, we have more military personnel in our country then civilians at this point."

"Airforce eh? I myself are a fighter pilot, land based Viper. It's ironic, we have more military personnel in our country then civilians at this point."

"Saab JAS-39 for me," he said, remembering the main attack plane under his rule. "Ironic, but saddening."

OOC: I didn't read the part where you RPed your navy patrolling the waters, also if you actually read the RP that I wrote they had just got to shore. Are you sure that they are still operating, even after the nukes and stuff hit you?

OOC: My entire navy is still at sea. They weren't nuked, and are patrolling the area around Cyprus and the Israeli coast, as those are the only known locations of RA citizens.

"Saab JAS-39 for me," he said, remembering the main attack plane under his rule. "Ironic, but saddening."

"Very... The Gripen is one helluva plane, I'll give you that much." By this time, the group had gotten to the mess hall.

"I found it quite fun to fly. However, never got to fight in it, Trøndheim was always so far away from the action."

Shimon chuckled.

The ship turned and headed south, towards Egypt.

The destroyer, RNS Defiance pursued the ship. "Get the hell out of the RA's waters, or we'll #$%&ing sink you!"