Beavis and Butthead Alliance

I tech raided a nation in the Beavis and Butthead Alliance a few days ago. I took about 4 tech. The remaining 2 members of the alliance retaliated, nuked me, and refuse peace. I lost the majority over 2k NS as a result. In order to make peace, I am to post that it is not worth it to tech raid Beavis and Butthead.

Thank you frthozabout2rock,

I entered this round with a mission, sadly that mission was a failure. In the course of this round I've had the pleasure of being a ghost, getting hit by my own allies (they couldn't have known but still it was funny), Joining CE, going nuke rouge on TPF (nothing fired but it still was fun), straining my own AA, and cracking tech raiders.

It has been a lot of fun so I guess it's time to end it the only way that it could be ended but before I do I'd like to mention some people that I worked with in this round:

Azaghul: My brother in another world, I'm sorry I couldn't stay in CE but I wanted to try this for a long time.

Kae Lee: Thanks for coming over to my small AA and for holding on for my trade. Your cattle and pigs were tasty

King John: Are you still here? Srsly it has always been fun.

Burning Glory: My first venture into CN negotiations was with you. I know it has been a hard round for you but you have my respect.

Neo Gandalf: I'll see you next round. (Certainty of death, small chance of success, what am I waiting for)

Jamesdaleo: I don't know how you keep me from getting ZI'ed with that stunt I pulled but I believe I would have without your help. Thank you.

Well time to join the King of the Hill war.

Archmage

That is definitely the funniest thread opener I've ever read. You gonna kick yourself in the head next for peace?

Anyway, to Archmage - The Fellowship will be waiting with open arms you brave, crazy character.

lol, As one of my newer friends in this round let me first say that it has been an honor to war with you and to call you a friend!!

Second you also have my respect and I'm glad you joining friends next round, TF will be gaining a great friend and Nobel worrier.

Thank You!!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory