King of the Hill War Reply (MHA)

thaisport

Since I don't feel like being somewhere in the middle of a thread, I figure i would create my own.

1) MHA welcomes FARK, MASH, CDT, and BW to war. It was a nice blitz you have put on us this evening and good timing as we are tired from on going TPF war.

*** I want to make it clear that I fully understand that the two wars are nothing related in case people are wondering ***

2) MHA officially declares NO hard feelings about this war. This is end of round and it is time to let nukes fly. So lets launch a couple pixel nukes and grab a virtual Long Island... or a real of if you have it handy.

3) I wish both sides well...

With all politics aside... Anyone who has been against MHA or has ill will towards MHA, this is your time to fight. When the TPF war happened people were slow to act or held back. This war the 4 alliances have worked together well to hit us very hard.

Both sides are clearly defined.

FOR or AGAINST MHA. If you are for us, I will respectfully request you join in on our side. If you are against us, I welcome you as the oppositions.

long%20island%20iced%20tea.jpg

*Long Island to everyone (including the other side)*

*Cheers*

*Let's have fun!*

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

1) MHA welcomes FARK, MASH, CDT, and BW to the war. It was a nice blitz you have put on us this evening and good timing as we are tired from on going TPF war.

2) MHA officially declares NO hard feelings about this war. This is end of round and it is time to let nukes fly. So lets launch a couple pixel nukes and grab a virtual Long Island... or a real of if you have it handy.

Thaisport

Thai--I'm sincerely glad that you've taken our DoW for what it is.. some end of the round fun and nothing more! I would like to reiterate what was said in a previous post in the other thread--we are in no way coming to the aid of those you're currently at war with, and had hoped that by this point in time, that war would have ended. There are no other motives for this other than what our DoW states!

--Arcane

1) MHA welcomes FARK, MASH, CDT, and BW to war. It was a nice blitz you have put on us this evening and good timing as we are tired from on going TPF war.

FOR or AGAINST MHA. If you are for us, I will respectfully request you join in on our side. If you are against us, I welcome you as the oppositions.

Thaisport

Before i start this post let me explain that what I'm about to say is IC, and its to the point of past post from MHA.

It also is sincere questions/statements that I think other peeps might be wondering them self.

First, MHA is not Tired from the TPF war, as many post have be made by MHA that you guys still have all your top nations and over 100+ nukes is proof of that.

You simply got you A$$ handed to you by a well planed and organized hit. Searching the war screen 99 % of MHA's wars with TPF are over 4 or 5 days expired and

whats left of us are being picked clean by RE and CE.

Second, MHA and the opposition forms a fair fight, the sides look equal if not more to MHA's advantage as you have more Higher NS nations and more nukes. ;)

So why are you asking for help from others? Is it to much to ask for a fair fight from MHA, or do they really cower at even odds.

Before you reply, let me say that i know you going to say that you ask for them to take a side either or, but every other AA except GDA, UW, and half of RE really is at war already.

Meaning that it appears that you are asking for them to join with you as they are in JR and you know they have a treaty obligation to help you.

You really didn't need to make that request as they are fully aware of whats going on and i believe you made it public so it would make them look bad

if they didn't join to help you, other wise you would of just keep to the back doors via IRC like you normally do.

Its cool if you need help, i understand that as i have war'd against MHA. I just don't understand why you can't just war and have fun with out

trying to form a curb stomp again. Your post and the fact that you made you own topic instead of just replying in Farks topic, backs that you wanted

your post made clear and you wanted public eye.

Now with all that said, I hold no ill will toward MHA and i won't be bringing/ caring over grudges from this round to the next.

I just ask that you be honorable for this fight and keep it fun, no need to ask for help as it is fair where it stands.

Again, I'm not trying to be impolite or unfair here, I'm just speaking frankly and honestly.

GL to both sides!!

BG.

Second, MHA and the opposition forms a fair fight, the sides look equal if not more to MHA's advantage as you have more Higher NS nations and more nukes. ;)

So why are you asking for help from others? Is it to much to ask for a fair fight from MHA, or do they really cower at even odds.

Before you reply, let me say that i know you going to say that you ask for them to take a side either or, but every other AA except GDA, UW, and half of RE really is at war already.

Meaning that it appears that you are asking for them to join with you as they are in JR and you know they have a treaty obligation to help you.

You really didn't need to make that request as they are fully aware of whats going on and i believe you made it public so it would make them look bad

if they didn't join to help you, other wise you would of just keep to the back doors via IRC like you normally do.

what would MHA have to gain by publicly making her allies look bad if they didn't/wouldn't join? aside from that fact entirely, this looks to me like he is just welcoming all sides into the thing. It's 10 days until reset and it appears that thaisport just wants to make sure everyone that wants to blow stuff up can do so easily

Sorry for the late show Thai. Been sick and work and what not. You can count on the GDA to be there. Told my guys bout a month ago that wed be warring till end of round anyway. Lets do this

Hey James, nothing to be sorry about! :) I'm glad that you are back and decided to join in on the fray. Let's have some fun!

*Cheers to end of round war*