[CNRP] The Worst Is Yet To Come

Ranather

The Kingdom is in chaos, on the day of Elections the nation has split along factional lines.

The Loyalist Kingdom, led by King Elijah. (2700 strong)

The Dominion, led by Salaj Dierdorf (2300 strong)

The third unnamed faction led by Larsa Solidor that seeks a peaceful solution while eliminating the threat of the Dominion. (500 strong, but possessing great public support)

Though the Loyalists and Larsa do not quite see eye to eye, they both are working to restore peace against the threat of a new Imperialist dictatorship.

Salaj seeks to consolidate his power as Chancellor and extend the New Imperial Order and Absolute Monarchy.

Elijah and Loyalist Forces currently control Bastion City, Laplandia, Murnansk and Karelia Provinces. Salaj and his Imperial Dominion control the Finnish Provinces. Larsa and his band control no territory but operate out of the city of Oulu, and Larsa coordinates the operations from his de-facto exile in the Hansa.

The Air Force and Navy have chosen no alleigence and have frozen their assets, all Trade and Merchant Travel has grinded to a halt.

IC: Crimea Iso is bothered by this civil war. With conflict popping up all around the ground, it is now time for action. The Crimean government is willing to send supplies and even troops to aid Larsa Solidor and her faction.

OOC: My apologies.

IC: Crimea Iso is bothered by this civil war. With conflict popping up all around the ground, it is now time for action. The Crimean government is willing to send supplies and even troops to aid Larsa Solidor and his faction.

"Milady." Minister Valakka walked into Sarah's office with a grave look. "You might want to read this." He handed her a report and as her eyes read across the paper her pupils shrunk. With her hands shaking the paper fell to the floor and laid her head down on her desk. "No, not Franzharia. Not Elijah, not Larsa." The timidness in her voice slowly transformed to one of rage and tears. "Why are you just standing there Jan! Tell our commanders that a civil war is going on in Franzharia and to open the borders, allow any and all refugees seeking asylum into the country. Go! Tell them! Get out of here!" She clawed at her hair as Jan ran out of the office.

The world was collapsing around her and it felt like everything in Europe was her fault. No, she wouldn't believe something like that. But why would Salaj do such a thing, he never seemed like a man to desire absolute power, she thought that he would be part of the Franzharian success. She had to help somehow, at the moment she had some troops to spare considering that other countries had defensive soldiers in the Hansa. Or even if she couldn't help militarily she had to help Larsa and Elijah personally. She defended Gebiv with her soldiers, now she would defend Franzharia herself. Taking out a pencil and paper she began to compose an address to Larsa.

Dearest,

Larsa. The situation that is gripping Franzharia is most grave. Every move that we make could result in these events becoming evermore dire which I why I am asking you to allow me to send troops to your aid so that you can reestablish peace. This war is destroying more than Europe, it is destroying the bonds that our countrymen have made with each other. No matter what however I will help you, even if it must be for personal support. We will survive through this my love, I have no doubt that everything will eventually stabilize even if we must do it ourselves. Again I ask for you to let me support you, we will have enough men. I hope that we will be able to meet again soon and that these problems will be solved. Until then I will be strong and I pray you will be likewise.

Love,

Sarah

"Milady." Minister Valakka walked into Sarah's office with a grave look. "You might want to read this." He handed her a report and as her eyes read across the paper her pupils shrunk. With her hands shaking the paper fell to the floor and laid her head down on her desk. "No, not Franzharia. Not Elijah, not Larsa." The timidness in her voice slowly transformed to one of rage and tears. "Why are you just standing there Jan! Tell our commanders that a civil war is going on in Franzharia and to open the borders, allow any and all refugees seeking asylum into the country. Go! Tell them! Get out of here!" She clawed at her hair as Jan ran out of the office.

The world was collapsing around her and it felt like everything in Europe was her fault. No, she wouldn't believe something like that. But why would Salaj do such a thing, he never seemed like a man to desire absolute power, she thought that he would be part of the Franzharian success. She had to help somehow, at the moment she had some troops to spare considering that other countries had defensive soldiers in the Hansa. Or even if she couldn't help militarily she had to help Larsa and Elijah personally. She defended Gebiv with her soldiers, now she would defend Franzharia herself. Taking out a pencil and paper she began to compose an address to Larsa.

Dearest,

Larsa. The situation that is gripping Franzharia is most grave. Every move that we make could result in these events becoming evermore dire which I why I am asking you to allow me to send troops to your aid so that you can reestablish peace. This war is destroying more than Europe, it is destroying the bonds that our countrymen have made with each other. No matter what however I will help you, even if it must be for personal support. We will survive through this my love, I have no doubt that everything will eventually stabilize even if we must do it ourselves. Again I ask for you to let me support you, we will have enough men. I hope that we will be able to meet again soon and that these problems will be solved. Until then I will be strong and I pray you will be likewise.

Love,

Sarah

Sarah,

I only pray that you survived the Nuclear Strike. I barely made it out myself with a little help from our Taeunasian allies. Even as I pen this Salaj approaches your borders, intent on taking advantage of your chaos to conquer you. By the Gods I will rip my own heart out before I let that come to pass!

I may not come back alive, but I must defend your....no..our people.

Larsa

Gathering up what little men and supplies he could find, Larsa and 175 of House Solidor's finest warriors headed up Highway 72 towards the approaching Salaj.

Reaching the border, Larsa stopped to deliver what could quite possibly be his last words.

"Soldiers of Scandinavia, Liberty and Freedom will stand or fall by what we do here today. Will we let them burn our homes, kill our families? No! We make our stand, here, today, for the whole of Scandinavia!

We must hold fast until our KIng Elijah can find a way to reinforce us. We must kill any who dare and try to cross this line. We MUST HOLD THIS ROAD!

Soldiers, Brothers and Sisters! Are you with me!"

Then the first Dominion Infantry and Artillery pieces appeared over the horizon.

"Here they come!"

But instead of an attack, what Larsa got was the corpse of Salaj thrown to his feet, and a line of white flags.

It was over, not a shot was fired and it was over.

(OOC: Nerfing this to deal with the Nuclear Winter. I am NEVER taking 3 days off again. :P)

But instead of an attack, what Larsa got was the corpse of Salaj thrown to his feet, and a line of white flags.

(OOC: Nerfing this to deal with the Nuclear Winter. I am NEVER taking 3 days off again. :P)

OOC: A lot can happen in three days... :awesome::P

(OOC: Nerfing this to deal with the Nuclear Winter. I am NEVER taking 3 days off again. :P )

OOC: Aww, nuts. I was looking forward to offering that spy's service to Elijah, via Ranather Rukia... :(