Regarding WUT

Imperial Empire

I've been looking over the history of CN and threads where various Blocs and alliances made themselves known to the Cyberverse - however I cannot find the thread for the World Unity Treaty.

If someone who has the link handly would post it here I'd be most grateful. :)

Also looking again after I posted I think I may have put it in the wrong area but I couldn't think of a better place for it...maybe I should have put in the OWF.

If a mod thinks it should be moved then by all means please do.

Edited by Small Force

The treaty was announced on the old forums, around this time last year I think (a bit later, mid-November maybe).

Edit: I can't find the topic anywhere though, I wonder if it was deleted for some reason.

Edited by Bob Janova

I once had a look for the very earliest history of the CN left, and there was nothing- I don't think the CN forums were set up when the WUT started... it took a while for CN to grow before forums became any use!

All information prior to August of last year was purged. The forums were highly active well before then. Regardless, WUT came about well after the purge.

All information prior to August of last year was purged. The forums were highly active well before then. Regardless, WUT came about well after the purge.

The forums in their last state on Invisionfree were made in January of 2006. Between the time the game started and those forums were made, they were somewhere else. I don't know where, I wasn't around. :P But AFAIK, the forums have been online as long as the game has.

EDIT: And not all information prior to August was purged, the About info is from February 2006. :)

Edited by geneclar