What is the deal with Tech Raid

zajac3031

My former federation was recently attacked by "tech raiders", and in hopes to protect the alliance some members attacked back. Now the "Tech Raiders" say they want reps for the damage that my fellow comrades made, and I say i want reps for the Tech they stole.

What does everyone else think?

I think tech raiders are cowards who deserve no reps when someone fights back. Tech raiders are people who are to cheap to pay 1 million for 50 tech.

Get your reps, don't give him any, if he doesnt give you reps, ZI him

That's my opinion on tech raiders

Edited by Kaiser Jacob II

My former federation was recently attacked by "tech raiders", and in hopes to protect the alliance some members attacked back. Now the "Tech Raiders" say they want reps for the damage that my fellow comrades made, and I say i want reps for the Tech they stole.

What does everyone else think?

You are a 1 man allience :blink:. What do you expect exactly.

I think tech raiders are cowards who deserve no reps when someone fights back. Tech raiders are people who are to cheap to pay 1 million for 50 tech.

Get your reps, don't give him any, if he doesnt give you reps, ZI him

That's my opinion on tech raiders

^^ Is excellent advice when you are in a huge alliance like IRON, but when you're unaligned or in a very small alliance it's horrible advice. Acting like you can kick the raiders ass when you're extremely weak will likely get you ZI'ed.

^^ Is excellent advice when you are in a huge alliance like IRON, but when you're unaligned or in a very small alliance it's horrible advice. Acting like you can kick the raiders ass when you're extremely weak will likely get you ZI'ed.

I acted the same way in my small 20 man alliance a few months ago. It helps that many alliances have anti-tech raiding policies. Just go and report the tech raiders, you either get your reps, or ZI that ass hole

tech raiders are just like PKers in any other MMO. They are annoying, but you understand where they're coming from. For some people, serious business is fun and they like turning CN into Senate Seeker or any other political MMO, but for some people war is an itch that they love to scratch.

Tech raiding is the easiest and cheapest way to get tech to sell. I makes tons of cash doing it. Once you have over 9,000 NS it's nearly impossible to do since most nations within that strength range are in an alliance or have been raided already.

Tech raiding is the easiest and cheapest way to get tech to sell. I makes tons of cash doing it. Once you have over 9,000 NS it's nearly impossible to do since most nations within that strength range are in an alliance or have been raided already.

Not entirely true.

While I don't technology raid and never have, I do keep a short list of potential targets just in case world order collapses and tech raiding becomes mandatory for survival. Not only am I above 9K NS, but I'm over 159K NS where you'd think targets would be even harder to find, yet there they are!

Edited by Enrique Barrentos