Folks messing up our preps :)

Strykewolf

Due to treaty obligations...we should have already been in this. LOL We started prepping when Judgement reformed. And we suddenly get hit by several little guys. mmmhhhmmmmm....

not like we are needed anyways.

atm...we find ourselves sorta busy. Apologies to our allies. While you are busy, so are we. We'll be there soon, it's a minor bump.

Ow...that looked like it hurt, OJ. 70 infra damage? and yer a 3k vs my 2k...maybe. :D Look and see :) Mess with our mino prrepsssss...will ya :P

Time to rock.

Due to treaty obligations...we should have already been in this. LOL We started prepping when Judgement reformed. And we suddenly get hit by several little guys. mmmhhhmmmmm....

not like we are needed anyways.

atm...we find ourselves sorta busy. Apologies to our allies. While you are busy, so are we. We'll be there soon, it's a minor bump.

Ow...that looked like it hurt, OJ. 70 infra damage? and yer a 3k vs my 2k...maybe. :D Look and see :) Mess with our mino prrepsssss...will ya :P

Time to rock.

Sending some help bro..

PK

UW

lol...

since when were we judgement??

we're just allied with several of them....

That's informal ties, in theory someone could form a de-facto bloc without actually forming an organized bloc treaty. Except it isn't theory...and is being put into place in rather interesting places. Basically by having just one treaty with one side of the fence, your informally tied to them.

My comment of coming to RD's defence is not a DoW on a Judgmet alliance. We will defend RD against all raids with our military except in the case of an alliance treaty conflict. That is where I will ask the alliance leader's to intervene. In the meantime .. let it be known that raids on RD will be met with all avalable assets of UW to assist her.

Edited by Panic King

lol...

since when were we judgement??

we're just allied with several of them....

LOL, Yeah so were we....better watch your back, they might turn on you to!

Oh wait, they already have!

Edited by Burning Glory

We wants times to bakes our cookies:):)

we'll toss them off the fence when we're done...

oatmael raisin for everyone...:):)

The rodent's are in your attic, eating your supplies :gag:

rodents make questionable villains or heroes, but we like cookies:)

and it's hard to stop them all, they breed like... ummm... idunno, :):)

kinda sucks to be small tho, people step on you and you don't get noticed until you chew their feet off... hunh.. :popcorn:

well, here comes OJ saying I'm going to become a martyr because I tried to tell them I had a secret plan with their government... HA-HA.... I never said that.. I don't think that could even reasonably be inferred from this thread... ???

well, here they are...

*whisper whisper whisper*

*sneaky look* ;)

*conspiracy act* :ph34r:

then....

INSULT insult Insult!!!.. (make up your own)

enraging comment (again, you choose)

namecalling... (more choices than seem possible)

i guess we should_____________ (verb) and then we will ______________(verb, adverb)

blar :gag:

well, here comes OJ saying I'm going to become a martyr because I tried to tell them I had a secret plan with their government... HA-HA.... I never said that.. I don't think that could even reasonably be inferred from this thread... ???

well, here they are...

*whisper whisper whisper*

*sneaky look* ;)

*conspiracy act* :ph34r:

then....

INSULT insult Insult!!!.. (make up your own)

enraging comment (again, you choose)

namecalling... (more choices than seem possible)

i guess we should_____________ (verb) and then we will ______________(verb, adverb)

blar :gag:

LMAO!!! I need some of your plans :awesome:

here ya go BG..

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

know what i mean??

*whisper* blueberries *whisper

then we *whisper whisper* their faucets :o

just don't *whisper* before the rice is done :)

It appears that the leader of Rodentia Dominatus has recieved a message from an attacker that ...apparently has told him that he will be a Martyr? Interesting. I do believe that someone has either misunderstood a message or two; or misconstrued some intentions. And besides, our leader has already eaten one nuke this round; it's annoying but...not all that big of a deal.

Yes, you happen to have nukes; no...we do not happen to do so. It doesn't really bother us.

I had thought that the matter with OJ had been dealt with. It appears not to be the case.

Perhaps.

Strykewolf

XO; Warleader

Itersesting.

Crunchy and good with Ketsup.

Do you wish to continue this, OJ? Your 1k infra is down to 850 or so; your other is about to fold. Think he's at 5 something.

If you really want to push this over some misunderstandings? Yeah...I'm hungry.

And, if you really want to? K...I'll stand too. And such.

chew chew chew :popcorn:

52 to 34, 55 to 44, no, it's not a little league score..

it's what happens when you open a bag of popcorn:)

kernels get eaten:):)

*innuendo, with barely non swear words* :blush:

*gloat*, *smiley of appropriate nature*

here ya go BG..

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

know what i mean??

*whisper* blueberries *whisper

then we *whisper whisper* their faucets :o

just don't *whisper* before the rice is done :)

OK, got it!! Wait what about hint hint, and wisper bump?

Shouldn't we just go Blank Blank, and F-ity F-ity one their bright orange _____'s!!

The rice is done, over cooker......Burnt!!