Hughes Aeronautics

DeSchaine

OOC: WTF? So as long as I'm designing my own crap I can use whatever tech I want? No. And it does have to be in full service in your tech year for you to use it, not just designed. Trust me, you can ask anyone about that.

OOC: I said produced not designed. Also lets say I design a modern day fighter whilst im actually at a RP year of 1980 if I asked Justinian for the parts needed to build said aircraft and paid him for the needed replacements then their is nothing stopping me from building them.

OOC: I said produced not designed. Also lets say I design a modern day fighter whilst im actually at a RP year of 1980 if I asked Justinian for the parts needed to build said aircraft and paid him for the needed replacements then their is nothing stopping me from building them.

OOC: That's one of the grosser bending of the rules I've seen for a while. We have a tech scale and tech sharing. That's more than enough. And if you look at the threads that laid down these rules, it was agreed that you can use something when it was in full service in your tech year.

OOC: That's one of the grosser bending of the rules I've seen for a while. We have a tech scale and tech sharing. That's more than enough. And if you look at the threads that laid down these rules, it was agreed that you can use something when it was in full service in your tech year.

OOC: Actually its not bending the rules its called roleplaying and its why we are here. Many many many nations in RL, well maybe not that many, purchase better equipment off other nations and even set up deals to purchase any spares they need. Therefore you can not stop another nation in CNRP doing the same as it is their right to roleplay it out and as long as they do it properlly then its got no problem.

OOC: Actually its not bending the rules its called roleplaying and its why we are here. Many many many nations in RL, well maybe not that many, purchase better equipment off other nations and even set up deals to purchase any spares they need. Therefore you can not stop another nation in CNRP doing the same as it is their right to roleplay it out and as long as they do it properlly then its got no problem.

OOC: Yes, but only left overs that the seller has almost no use for anymore. And I get that this is roleplaying, but since people can't do it responsibly, we need to have these rules, which are based on IG stats.

OOC: Yes, but only left overs that the seller has almost no use for anymore. And I get that this is roleplaying, but since people can't do it responsibly, we need to have these rules, which are based on IG stats.

OOC: Thats why if people post properlly then they should be allowed to rp what they do as long as they do it right. Punishing the majority due to the minority is wrong. Plus why only left overs if I was a thrid world nation and a top technological nation agreed to build me F-22's then I would gladly accept.

Thus why IG i have no airforce but have a few B-17's and B-25's in the rp.