Announcement from the North Atlantic Defense Coalition

As long as I'm SecGen after NADC and NATO merge, I'm cool with whoever gets it until then.

(congrats TankKiller)

*ponders*

Wow. Anu Drake in charge? That would be a HUGE step up from the current bums running this place :P

We do have terms, though. you may be supreme overlord as long as we get to split the title of the new alliance. We keep the firs half of our name and you keep the last half of yours. Thus,

NADC

NATO

Therefore, our new name shall be [drumroll] .....

NATO!!!

oh wait :unsure:

Another NADC announcement, another disappointing lack of watchman in the SecGen office.

One day, watchman, your time will come. And when that day happens... I'll be glad to see it.

Ha! Fat chance. Never ran for office, never plan to. In democratic systems people that speak their mind freely tend to be less popular than equivocators. For that reason, you will continue to be disappointed. ;)

where to start from??

TankKiller?

Tankkiller is SecGen?

o

m

g

We're screwed :P

Yes you are! ;P Make me SecGen to save you!

Sorry, Frank. We've already decided it is going to Lailander.

Not him....power corrupts people and we don't wish to corrupt lai,do we? Plus your previous posts doesn't want to be quoted in the next SecGen declaration,does it? No it doesn't!

Thanks guise :)

Also, wait, can I finally make Lailander the Overlord now? :D

Congrats tankkiller :) if you really think that is the best you are the SecGen......

omg! tanky is SecGen! :o

i iz married to a NADC SecGen..therefore NADC and CL are married! :D

congrats tanky, NADC is in good hands

best wishes to Bosox as he handles what he is going through

I still take over an hour to understand you posts Veny but that indicates you are still in perfect shape! I will drop by your forums soon ;)

*ponders*

Wow. Anu Drake in charge? That would be a HUGE step up from the current bums running this place :P

We do have terms, though. you may be supreme overlord as long as we get to split the title of the new alliance. We keep the firs half of our name and you keep the last half of yours. Thus,

NADC

NATO

Therefore, our new name shall be [drumroll] .....

NATO!!!

oh wait :unsure:

I am good with that :D:P;)

Congrats to Tank and the best of luck to NADC!

nice group you got there

• 2 years later...