Roman Empire DoW

Varianz

Following the Murder Inc declaration of war on our allies and friends in Mostly Harmful, we are officially declaring war on Murder Inc. We at the Roman Empire stand by our allies no matter what.

/s/

Caesar43, Consul of the Roman Empire

Following the Murder Inc declaration of war on our allies and friends in Mostly Harmful, we are officially declaring war on Murder Inc. We at the Roman Empire stand by our allies no matter what.

/s/

Caesar43, Consul of the Roman Empire

UM...Ceasar, you have been in the war for over a day now. You don't need to follow the leader and DOW, i know this is your first time at wearing the bigboy pants

but slowdown before you make daddy Thai mad :P Did you even get this cleared with him?

Edited by Burning Glory

UM...Ceasar, you have been in the war for a day now. You don't need to follow the leader and DOW, i know this is your first time at wearing the bigboy pants

but slowdown before you make daddy Thai mad :P

We were not at war with MI until I posted this DoW. We were at war with TPF. Now we are at war with both. It's easy enough to follow. And for your information, I even managed to get dressed this morning without Daddy's help :D .

We were not at war with MI until I posted this DoW. We were at war with TPF. Now we are at war with both. It's easy enough to follow. And for your information, I even managed to get dressed this morning without Daddy's help :D .

LOL!! Your alright ceasar...