Looking for an alliance

northstar

Hi, I was looking for an alliance and was wondering if anyone could lead me to the right one. I have noticed many alliances give money for joining, and I would like some money too, as I am new and need it. I would also appreciate it if I did not have to take a test or anything. I don't want to go to the trouble. If what I want is impossible to fulfill, please tell me, and if I have posted in the wrong forum please tell me. Thank you.

Hi, I was looking for an alliance and was wondering if anyone could lead me to the right one. I have noticed many alliances give money for joining, and I would like some money too, as I am new and need it. I would also appreciate it if I did not have to take a test or anything. I don't want to go to the trouble. If what I want is impossible to fulfill, please tell me, and if I have posted in the wrong forum please tell me. Thank you.

Well, for my alliance, you don't need to fill out an application, register to a forum or take a test. And I can still offer what many other alliances can. Plus my only rule is that you can't attack members of large alliances such as IRON and NPO. So if you like to join, then contact me (Jesters Hacksaw)

I think The Global Order is right for you.

We offer 1M to join, and up to 3M depending on if you are active or not. No tests, once you register thats it.

We have about 20 members, all know each other and there is much activity, awards, friends, and guides to check out if ya want! If you have any questions, ask me.

Tell them Jason sent you!!!!!!

You should really join the first choice, The Brain. We provide many things for you such as aid, a friendly community, tech deals, trade circles, and many other things that alliances can offer but there is one thing that they cannot. I don't even know how to explain it. But if you join you know what it is.

But notice how none of the alliance recruiting you have a sexy tag under there avatar ^_^

Check out the "Mostly" Harmless Alliance.

-Info about us on our forums

-Mostly Harmless Wiki Page

-Our In-Game Stats Page

-MHA awarded the Cybernation Friendliest Alliance Award

Try joining DOOM alliance. Why? Not only we provide start up money, we have a huge library that covers topics on from governments to improvements that will explain which choice is the best for you, a nation audit section that allows us to point out problems and to give you the correct advices, a tech dealing section, trade circle section where I find the best trade set fitting your native resources and put you in the correct trade circle, and much more.

The proof that DOOM alliance is really good and stable? It currently have a total of 549,983 NS, 27,499 average NS per member, and is protected by a much larger alliance, Molon Labe. Click on the link here and see more of DOOM's statistic: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...p?Alliance=DOOM

The only tough part of joining DOOM alliance is if you are attacking other nations, you won't be accepted. Also, DOOM alliance doesn't support tech raiding.

To join DOOM alliance, click on the link in my signature, create an account, and then post a member application.

Edited by HHAYD

http://z10.invisionfree.com/NAConfederacy

Good luck in finding an alliance. You owe it to your nation to check out the North American Confederacy (NAC).

Just for the sake of choice. We offer startup aid. We help you grow. We will protect you.

We are a small alliance that is growing. You owe it to yourself and your nation to check out the NAC.

Good luck and all that jazz.... Rattlehead

Greetings Your Excellency,

I would like to grant you the opportunity of joining The German Empire. The German Empire is a old alliance in the game of CyberNations. We have fought many wars, and have always come up victorious. The German Empire is an alliance based on the old imperial times of Germany (1871-1918), however we are extremely against any hate groups, or anyone which contains such extremists views. The German Empire is a friendly and enjoyable community with those who firmly believe in loyalty, order, dedication, duty and national pride of our dear Empire. Join now, prepare to join the Imperial Academy, rise up the ranks in the Imperial Forces, or serve as an Ambassador to foreign Great Powers. So why not join now? If you have questions, or wish to join The German Empire, register and enter here: www.thegermanempire.com