General question

Was reading the rules and does my nation get deleted from CN TE at the next tournement round

Do I have to begin all over again with a new nation and new name ?????

Rule 11.

During a tournament reset all user accounts, nations, private messages, and statistics will be deleted. To start the new round users will need to register a new ruler name and create a new nation.

Rule 14

New registrations and new nation creations will be disabled 30 days before each tournament reset.

So do I just start a new nation on 1/26/09 and forget my current nation, ??????

Was reading the rules and does my nation get deleted from CN TE at the next tournement round

Do I have to begin all over again with a new nation and new name ?????

Rule 11.

During a tournament reset all user accounts, nations, private messages, and statistics will be deleted. To start the new round users will need to register a new ruler name and create a new nation.

Rule 14

New registrations and new nation creations will be disabled 30 days before each tournament reset.

So do I just start a new nation on 1/26/09 and forget my current nation, ??????

what happens is that no more nations are allowed to be created on 1/26/09. any nations created prior to that date still exist.

as for the reset, when a reset occurs all nations are deleted. you create a new nation on the day the tournament reopens.

what happens is that no more nations are allowed to be created on 1/26/09. any nations created prior to that date still exist.

as for the reset, when a reset occurs all nations are deleted. you create a new nation on the day the tournament reopens.

Yep, then all the fun and shennanigans start again..

pretty much...

but do alliances reset as well?

everything does. you get the option to keep your username through the reset, but you have to rejoin alliances and everything. i'm not sure if the sanctioned ones reset or not... my guess is still yes though