Digital Combat Soldiers

Striker DCS

dcsCNTEflag.jpg

Digital Combat Soldiers / DCS - "old school" squad since 1997

We have declared ourselves neutral in this war.

We have separated from NAAW and have begun using our "old school" squad name

Digital Combat Soldiers. Although we have separated from NAAW as an alliance

we will continue to be their allies now and in the future.

See MDP’s and MDAP’s below.

We have not participated in any raids or wars against Blackwater.

We have NO further plans of aggression or retaliation for the economic sanctions placed

against our nations unless further aggression takes place. Any attacks against us would be

unwarranted and misguided and would be dealt with accordingly. We also request that the

economic sanctions placed against any nation in DCS be canceled ASAP.

We welcome any nation or alliance that wishes to join our alliance and we

will gladly accept trades with any black team nation.

We will also negotiate MDP's or protectorates from any alliance that believes in the

basis of fair play as we do. We will also discuss possible mergers with interested alliances.

Again, we have declared ourselves neutral in this war. This is with the

understanding that we shall retaliate if attacked or attack if we feel threatened.

Contact: IRC is #DCS ____ Visit Forums: http://dcsmessageforum.yuku.com/

Digital Combat Soldiers - a multi-game squad since 1997. Cyber Nations, Crysis,

Combat Arms, Joint Operations, Counter Strike, Delta Force Extreme and old Delta Force 1.

*** DCS / MHA Mutual Defense Pact

Article I: Mutual Defense

Digital Combat Soldiers (DCS) and Mostly Harmful Alliance will not engage in acts of

aggression upon one another, and shall honor all requests for military assistance should

either find itself under attack by an outside party.

Article II: Cancellation

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from the agreement, they shall notify

the other alliance privately. A 48 hour cancellation period shall be in effect from the

time that an alliance is notified of cancellation.

/s/ for MHA

Thaisport, Prime Minister of MHA

/s/ for DCS

Striker, DCS

*** DCS / TPF Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact

The Phoenix Federation (TPF) and Digital Combat Soldiers (DCS) will not engage

in acts of aggression upon one another, and shall honor all requests for military assistance

should either alliance find itself under attack by an outside party.

a.) If either DCS or TPF encounter a conflict of treaty obligations under this article,

the non-waring alliance shall try diplomatic solutions first and act as a peace negotiator.

If all attempts to resolve the conflict fail, the other is obligated to defend.

Article II: Optional Aggression

The Phoenix Federation has the option to engage in offensive actions that

Digital Combat Soldiers takes, but is not obligated, and vice versa.

Article III: Cancellation

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from this agreement, they shall notify

the other alliance privately. A 48 hour cancellation period shall be in effect from the

/s/ for TPF

Burning Glory, The Flame

/s/ for DCS

Striker, DCS

*** DCS / NAAW Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact

National Alliance Of Arctic Warlordz (NAAW) and Digital Combat Soldiers (DCS) will not

engage in acts of aggression upon one another, and shall honor all requests for

military assistance should either alliance find itself under attack by an outside party.

a.) If either DCS or NAAW encounter a conflict of treaty obligations under this article,

the non-waring alliance shall try diplomatic solutions first and act as a peace negotiator.

The National Alliance Of Arctic Warlordz has the option to engage in any offensive actions

that Digital Combat Soldiers takes, but is not obligated, and vice versa.

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from this agreement, they shall notify

/s/ for NAAW

Bill Nye, NAAW

/s/ for DCS

Striker, DCS

DCS / RE Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact

Roman Empire (RE) and Digital Combat Soldiers (DCS) will not

engage in acts of aggression upon one another, and shall honor all requests for

military assistance should either alliance find itself under attack by an outside party.

a.) If either DCS or RE encounter a conflict of treaty obligations under this article,

The Roman Empire has the option to engage in any offensive actions

that Digital Combat Soldiers takes, but is not obligated, and vice versa.

/s/ for RE

Caesar43, Consul of the Roman Empire

/s/ for DCS

Striker, DCS

Edited by Striker DCS

<Sethly|NAAW> well i think avenger was still in naaw

<metal> I dont remember, but hes in DCS now :P

<Sethly|NAAW> heh

<metal> so if a DCS senator has outstanding sanctions on a BW member

<metal> hes not very neutral, is he?

<Sethly|NAAW> isnt there like a 3 day wait before you can remove them?

<metal> yeah

<metal> I got a feeling by his angry messages... he wasnt going to be doing that.

<metal> but we'll see I guess.

Might as well just copy/paste rather than re-write it :P

for all onlookers metal = titanium

Like I told DCS prior to their formation. Remove all sanctions from us or our allies, sign a NAP with us so it doesn't happen again, and I'll lift ours from them and we can all go about our merry way. They chose to sanction however.

And... ? He is DCS now and he sanctioned you as a NAAW member your point of the copy paste ? Or is this like your Screenies ?

The point is:

He's currently a DCS member with outstanding sanctions against BW members.

All while claiming he's neutral.

You cant place sanctions, hop AA's , DONT remove them, then say ... oh I'm neutral you guys should leave me alone.

You cant remove them till 3 days is up. It hasnt been three days

I'm well aware of that. I'll be curious to see what happens in 3 days. I was just assuming by his anger-filled message he was still enraged. Enraged folks usually don't want to let up.

Edited by metal

My guess is youd remove them yourself. But im sure hell gladly remove the sanctions for you if your not capable

Out of curiosity.. removing sanctions on NAAW nations would be pretty un-neutral as well right?

Out of curiosity.. removing sanctions on NAAW nations would be pretty un-neutral as well right?

He is a black team senator and his constituents may want those lifted

see where you are mistaken is that the senators are for the team. and the best thing for the team is for sanctions to be lifted

Edited by KingDingaLing

He is a black team senator and his constituents may want those lifted

see where you are mistaken is that the senators are for the team. and the best thing for the team is for sanctions to be lifted

Your honestly telling me that removing sanctions in a war your supposedly neutral in wouldn't compromise that neutrality??

Your honestly telling me that removing sanctions in a war your supposedly neutral in wouldn't compromise that neutrality??

Im telling you that lifting all sanctions would be best for the team, that includes yours or anyone elses on the black team. You sanctioning me and my people hurt others as well that arent involved. They lose that trade too, so thats bad for the team.

Im telling you that lifting all sanctions would be best for the team, that includes yours or anyone elses on the black team. You sanctioning me and my people hurt others as well that arent involved. They lose that trade too, so thats bad for the team.

If you are so concerned about the well-being of the Black team why do you choose to raid them?

If you are so concerned about the well-being of the Black team why do you choose to raid them?

I didnt, a nation in my alliance did, and he got attacked for it. I then got peace, and you had a few rouge nations still attacking after that peace. etc etc.. as you see I tried to work out peace for the black team.

I didnt, a nation in my alliance did, and he got attacked for it. I then got peace, and you had a few rouge nations still attacking after that peace. etc etc.. as you see I tried to work out peace for the black team.

Bill.....

Seriously... even if you wanna play this "just a nation in the alliance I command deal"..

Cmon man.... your going to make it hard for your allies to defend you.

I'm just dyin to hear what kinda crazy thing you make up to explain to me how this isn't a raid on a black nation:

billraidsblack.jpg

Not only that you double teamed the poor black nation.. maybe that's why they responded in kind with voting me into the senate seat.

Anyway.. let me try my best Bill impersonation here:

"Well uh, actually , basically .. that nation declared war on us first."

"Nah.. you cant actually see the war existed... all the old ones were deleted.. you can delete wars ya know?"

"Believe it or not, I actually brokered peace between that nation long ago. However he looked at me wrong.... thus I had to declare"

"Why does my reason for war on this innocent black nation say raid? Well.... easy explanation there really. You see it was new years eve. It's a tradition that I play a prank every new years eve. FOOLED YA!"

*shakes his head*

How you get people to come to your defense Bill, I'll never know.

The current DCS senator has removed my sanctions on DCS nations (prior NAAW). In two days all those Blackwater sanctions better be gone, along with no further meddling in the war between NAAW/BW, etc. That would include removing any sanctions there in.

I'm taking the first step in not instantly re-instating those sanctions you removed, we'll see soon enough how committed to "neutral" you are.

Aw, I'd just hit DCS if it were up to me. metal is too nice.

Yeah well that would be a bad ideal! Guess i don't have to say anything else!

Bill and Metal*

You guys have got to stop this, its really getting ridicules! You guys both in this topic have valid points,

hell i even chuckled a bit,lol! But really this is going no where fast....Actually its been there left and came right back.

What can be done to get this resolved between the two of you....I have racked my brain till I'm seeing double,

I guess the start is maybe you guys are going about this the wrong way, and nothing! So try something different......

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Yeah well that would be a bad ideal! Guess i don't have to say anything else!

Bill and Metal*

You guys have got to stop this, its really getting ridiculas! You guys both in this topic have valid points,

hell i even chuckled a bit,lol! But really this is going no where fast....Actually its been there left and came right back.

What can be done to get this resolved between the two of you....I have racked my brain till i'm seeing double,

I guess the start is maybe you guys are going about this the wrong way, and nothing! So try something different......

BG.

Were arch nemesis now, we have to do this or our very existence would be pointless.

He completes me