Official NAAW olive branch

KingDingaLing

naawflagleftaligntextedbt7.jpg

Ok, This whole Blackwater shenanigans has gone far enough. We feel we have inflicted as much on them as they have on us at this point, so we offer white peace. If agreed all of our nations will be given a peace order and we can wipe this mess behind us.

Thank you and have a good day

Edited by KingDingaLing

I agree with Bill. The sanctions recently placed against those who paced them against us have managed to balance out this conflict. I hope both sides can find the common ground and put and end to this black sphere disaster. It should also be signed into agreement that neither side will tech raid any nation within our team color for the good of the bloc.

Everyone should take a look at their SOP's for tech raiding and reaction to tech raiding and making everyone in their alliance aware of these policies.

Give peace a chance...

Edited by Striker DCS

To: Ashley Riot From: king69 Date: 1/3/2009 7:01:46 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by king69. You lost 4031 soldiers, 133 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 29.626 miles of land, 13.436 technology, 151.807 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

You had already knocked me down from #1 to #11, but that wasn't good enough? A nation twice my size had to nuke me - a non-nuclear nation?

No, you're not that bad at all...

I agree with Bill. The sanctions recently placed against those who paced them against us have managed to balance out this conflict. I hope both sides can find the common ground and put and end to this black sphere disaster. It should also be signed into agreement that neither side will tech raid any nation within our team color for the good of the bloc.

Everyone should take a look at their SOP's for tech raiding and reaction to tech raiding and making everyone in their alliance aware of these policies.

Give peace a chance...

Still "tryin hard to stay neutral?" haha.

I'm not quite as dumb as I look.

Things are lost in war, Ive lost 200 infra as well. We are trying to get peace so we can lick our wounds and once again prosper.

Trolling is not needed in this thread, please move on.

Is it trolling to ask why an alliance 4 times our size can't defeat us without using nukes?

I wonder if we should approach this "olive branch" like the last offer of peace and neutrality that was mentioned to us:

To: Titanium From: Striker DCS Date: 1/2/2009 3:37:55 PM

Subject: RE: What a jerk...

Message: If you had noticed we, DCS, have never attacked any nations within our own team color because it hurts trade partners.

We have never attacked or raided Blackwater and do not believe the reasoning behind this war was sound, mostly small nations and small minds creating problems.

As a result we have separated from NAAW. We have declared ourselves neutral and expect to be treated as such.

We expect a MAP with MHA before the day is over. You should know that any future attacks whether they be economic or military will be met with the full force of our alliance and friends.

We also expect to have any sanctions placed against us to be cancelled as soon as possible

To: Striker DCS From: Titanium Date: 1/2/2009 3:42:28 PM

No I hadn't noticed that. I have no problem lifting sanctions upon members who are no longer in NAAW. Our war isn't with the individual nations but with the government that had to drag you guys into this.

If you guys and your new alliance will sit down and sign a NAP with us, I don't see any reason this can't be resolved sooner than later.

-Titanium

To: Titanium From: Striker DCS Date: 1/2/2009 5:38:19 PM

Message: Actually it would be better if calmer heads prevailed. It is never too late for you two great alliances to work this out. It can all start with two diplomats agreeing to a military 24 hour truce.

Let each alliance work it out. There's alot of round left, no sense in you guys destroying each other just yet.

As far as a NAP I wouldn't do that for numerous reasons one of which are my overall political relationships. What I can and will do is give you my word that DCS will not declare on anyone unless declared upon.

We are trying hard to stay neutral, we disagree with actions taken by both alliances involved and can only suggest they both try again to reach a political solution.

To: Striker DCS From: Titanium Date: 1/2/2009 5:48:48 PM

Here's why I need a NAP: Your DCS friend who also likes to call me names (:P) is rising in the senatorial ranks. I'm not a complete moron as suggested and I'm sure those votes came from NAAW. What I'd sure hate to happen is remove my current sanctions without a NAP, then turn around and get sanctioned by those same guys I removed the sanctions on.

NAP is a simple non-aggression pact saying we both wont attack each other in any way or form. I would think that would be something you guys would be interested in being neutral in the situation. You can even call me bad names in it if you want!

-Titanium

And yeah, I COULD screenshot those if some crazy guy wants me too, this was just easier.

However Ironically I got no message after that. A neutral alliance not wanting a NAP..hmm. Then.. SANCTIONS. For all that is holy and unfair*^!!!(& :rolleyes:

So you tell me Bill, how should we approach this given the last messenger of peace and neutrality you sent me?

I wonder if we should approach this "olive branch" like the last offer of peace and neutrality that was mentioned to us:

And yeah, I COULD screenshot those if some crazy guy wants me too, this was just easier.

However Ironically I got no message after that. A neutral alliance not wanting a NAP..hmm. Then.. SANCTIONS. For all that is holy and unfair*^!!!(& :rolleyes:

So you tell me Bill, how should we approach this given the last messenger of peace and neutrality you sent me?

This is a leap of faith for me, as last time you guys offered peace you kept attacking.. We will be willing to sign a NAP with BW and even help organizing trades between us to make both alliances stronger.

Dinner was good, and we just want to enjoy friday nights again.

All that was said was said as you list it less a couple you chose to leave out. It was my effort to remain neutral in the entire conflict as you can tell from my "private" messages. Sometimes things are said in diplomatic talks that bend the truth some but I never once said I would never return to NAAW just that we choose to remain nuetral in "this" war. Primarily due to being sanctioned.

Now you choose to throw those up instead of taking the olive branch?

Let's get this behind us, by the way, what resources do you have? I need everything...

Edited by Striker DCS

All that was said was said as you list it less a couple you chose to leave out. It was my effort to remain neutral in the entire conflict as you can tell from my "private" messages. Sometimes things are said in diplomatic talks that bend the truth some but I never once said I would never return to NAAW just that we choose to remain nuetral in "this" war. Primarily due to being sanctioned.

Now you choose to throw those up instead of taking the olive branch?

Let's get this behind us, by the way, what resources do you have? I need everything...

The only part I left out was you apologizing to me for calling me 817282 names. Didn't figure I needed to add either of those in there due to the apology appearing to only be another form of trickery to try and get me to lift sanctions of nations who were going to turn around and sanction me.

The last "olive branch" I looked at was filled with poison ivy. I hope you can understand my reservations.

If we do this quickly now, before any more crap comes in. Lets build a strong relationship by uniting trade partners and acting as part of a block sharing trades. It is kinda like me sending my beautiful princess daughter to be married to your ugly-as-butt son prince. We unite as one... if only in trades, the rest should come later.

Edited by Striker DCS

The only part I left out was you apologizing to me for calling me 817282 names. Didn't figure I needed to add either of those in there due to the apology appearing to only be another form of trickery to try and get me to lift sanctions of nations who were going to turn around and sanction me.

The last "olive branch" I looked at was filled with poison ivy. I hope you can understand my reservations.

The last "olive branch" NAAW offered you, your guys kept attacking. We are offering on faith that you wont continue the same actions again and attack us after you agree to peace. I hope you understand our reservations is coming to this decision, so you should know its genuine.

I believe this to be a sincere offer of peace so I hope everyone takes it as such. Time to stop the back and forth blasting of each other and the blame game and get down to real politics.

Declare peace

Both parties drop sanctions asap

Sanctioned nations work out as many trades with each other

Never tech raid each other again

Lets get a deal going here before the chance slips away... alot of loose cannons out there that need to be reigned in.

Edited by Striker DCS

I currently don't trust any of you any further than I can throw you, I suppose it's a good thing I'm not making the decisions.

I've sent a courier to avoid incoming CM's and attempt to deliver the message to Shade. Once again last I saw him he was deep in his bunker a couple days ago. You guys might be well served to get in touch with him if possible. I'll warn you though, he's MUCH meaner than I. Rumor has it is that his heart is black. We have not yet been able to confirm or deny this.

The last "olive branch" NAAW offered you, your guys kept attacking. We are offering on faith that you wont continue the same actions again and attack us after you agree to peace. I hope you understand our reservations is coming to this decision, so you should know its genuine.

Bill,

You are the greatest Archnemesis I have ever had. Your also the first... but lets not let that take away from these valuable posts.

I currently don't trust any of you any further than I can throw you, I suppose it's a good thing I'm not making the decisions.

I've sent a courier to avoid incoming CM's and attempt to deliver the message to Shade. Once again last I saw him he was deep in his bunker a couple days ago. You guys might be well served to get in touch with him if possible. I'll warn you though, he's MUCH meaner than I. Rumor has it is that his heart is black. We have not yet been able to confirm or deny this.

Its sad that I ordered all this Chinese food and your making me eat it alone. I know that trusting us might ruin your guys well put together smear campaign to try and make a coalition against us, but I think it could be just as much fun being friends

edit: And you know its a friendly gesture we used our friendly flag :)

Edited by KingDingaLing

Well to all those in BW, this is in public.......NAAW is offering a white peace, and seems to want this behind them.

I think its time to wipe the slate clean and grow from this. I've always been an advocate of diplomatic solutions,

this is where it starts once its turned this bad.

Bg.

Well to all those in BW, this is in public.......NAAW is offering a white peace, and seems to want this behind them.

I think its time to wipe the slate clean and grow from this. I've always been an advocate of diplomatic solutions,

this is where it starts once its turned this bad.

Bg.

Well said, THEY are refusing any efforts on our part right now to negotiate a ceasefire. We can only move on from here.

Well said, THEY are refusing any efforts on our part right now to negotiate a ceasefire. We can only move on from here.

Looks like it IS confirmed. Shade's heart is indeed black. The BW:TE Commanders will shall be done.

The only thing left for me to do is cite a quote from a famous poet: "Don't start none, won't be none". The policy of raiding aligned nations doesn't appear to have worked out.