United Nations changes government!

Rude Empire

488px-Small_Flag_of_the_United_Nations_ZP.svg.png

United Nations from here on in is switching its government to be controlled by one person and one person only; As I founder of the United Nations I now take charge of the United Nations controlling its actions and affairs. Its forums and boards that have become inactive and according to the sub-domain host that it no longer exists and shall no longer be used if it would be to ever come back online.

I would like to note out now that if any United Nation attacks and different AA they would be see as a rouge or ghost, we will only attack other AA's under DoW.

I would also like to note that I will be contacting other white alliances over treatys and the promise over protection of the United Nations intill it is back on its feet and running fully again, after such a pounding from MI the UN is currently on its back like a turtle still trying to get back up.

Thanks,

Lionheart1066

Founder of United Nations

United White hereby declares United Nations it's protectorite until United White and United Nations feel they can stand on their own. Any attacks or raids on United Nations will be met with all due force of UW military.

s/ Panic King

United White

Director of Alliance Operations

United White hereby declares United Nations it's protectorite until United White and United Nations feel they can stand on their own. Any attacks or raids on United Nations will be met with all due force of UW military.

s/ Panic King

United White

Director of Alliance Operations

We here \a\t \a\nonymous hereby denounce this \a\ct...yet re\a\lly, we \a\re just l\a\ughing \a\t the \a\bsurdity of it...nobody c\a\n be protected here!